Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me

How can one crawl when one's boner is as long as it is? How can this be happening? What's going on here? What's next?

Well, well... what have we here? Why don't YOU crawl into missmayhem's bed and do her toe nails for her, dear?

:D
mm

missmayhem said:
Well, well... what have we here? Why don't YOU crawl into missmayhem's bed and do her toe nails for her, dear?

:D
mm

I'm really quite busy at the moment. Why don't you get back to me on that, say, never? Hmmm...

I have this thing about not crawling into bed with some bitch holding a butcher knife. It's bad karma and all.

Oh, look, another Sadi thread. Please, just sticky it so the AWE* will stop already!

*Attenion Whore Extraordinare

Crawling? What am I, six? A senior citizen? No and no. I'm spunky! I jump in bed! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D

S. SaDiablo said:
Either way, at least I have you posting outside of Laker_Girl's shadow.

We're not in each other's shadow, we're side by side. That's what happens when you have friends, I know that's an alien concept to you.

Big Dick McGee said:
Anime obssesed 40-year-old virgins who only speak to their "friends" through IM or PM don't count.
I'm only 27, dipshit. I just feel 40 sometimes.