I thought only Women were supposed to wear Tampons

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I've got issues.

Ive got som Some SERIOUS issues right about now.....

I just got back from the VA again. I had to go for something called a biopsy. For those that don't know what that is, its when they call you in for a prostate test. They start by sticking a looooog probe up your buuthole, shoot your prostate with injection needles to deaden the nerves with some kind of medicine, then they take samples by clipping very tiny bits of your prostate off with these very tiny clippers that are attached to the tip of this probe for sampling.

The whole thing took only 15 minutes, but since then my asshole has be bleeding like a rape victim in prison. The woman doctor I had says this is normal and may be so for the next few days or so.

Now I have this thing that looks just like a womans tampon sqouze between the crack in my ass, and have to keep wearing them till the bleeding stops!

Isn't Life fun :(

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've got issues.

I just got back from the VA again. I had to go for something called a biopsy. For those that don't know what that is, its when they call you in for a prostate test. They start by sticking a looooog probe up your buuthole, shoot your prostate with injection needles to deaden the nerves with some kind of medicine, then they take samples by clipping very tiny bits of your prostate off with these very tiny clippers that are attached to the tip of this probe for sampling.

The whole thing took only 15 minutes, but since then my asshole has be bleeding like a rape victim in prison. The woman doctor I had says this is normal and may be so for the next few days or so.

Now I have this thing that looks just like a womans tampon sqouze between the crack in my ass, and have to keep wearing them till the bleeding stops!

If you clench your asshole around the tampon while masturbating it will increase the intensity of your orgasm.

starguard

Well, the bleeding has stopped, but my ass still hurts. :mmph:

Man I gotta tell ya, if I EVER get sent to prison and someone tries to make me their bitch, its gonna be a fight to the death in there!!

jack

awesome, when it itches, that means it's healing!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've got issues.

The worst part is when the doctor won't stop calling you afterward. Hey doc: It was one night, he was really drunk, and HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU! Move on already...

jack

I had a ring around my dick I just couldn't get off. I tried everything. Oil, butter, grease, you name it. Damn thing just wouldn't come off.

I went to the doctor and explained my dilemma. He told me to let him examine it, so I did. (NO I DIDNT GET HARD YOU FUCKING PERVS) So he's "hmm" ing and "hawww" ing, and goes to his cabinet, pulls out a small plastic bottle and some cotton swabs, wipes it on the ring, and "VOILA" it comes off!!!

AWESOME!!

So I'm all "gee thanks doc! What did you use to get it off so easily?

So he sniffs and says "Lipstick remover".

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So starguard...are you all set medically?

starguard

Theres still blood in my Urine, but the doctor says I can expect this for a few more days.

Until it completely stops....I can't have sex anymore :( :( :(

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Well, the bleeding has stopped, but my ass still hurts. :mmph:

Man I gotta tell ya, if I EVER get sent to prison and someone tries to make me their bitch, its gonna be a fight to the death in there!!

I wouldn't worry to much about it. Sounds like you've already been bored out. They like them tight.