I was supposed to meet Eggs

Mirah

I love you
I was in a city far from my home (Portland). And I was supposed to meet Eggs. He was not there. I was trying to find him. I did not have his cell phone # nor did he have mine. I was trying to get a hold of him on the internet but no place had internet to use. No free Wi Fi, no Libraries, no computer stores.

I hung out with a couple of people who were trying to show me where I could sneak into a place and use thier internet.

Why was Eggs in Portland? I don't know. It was like I was in New York, but I wasn't.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Definitely not in Portland.

Love Child

One Love
It was a dream I had and it was better than I could make it sound in the thread because I went outside to dig holes and pull trees and there were ants.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Weird, I also dreamed of Eggs last night.

I went to visit him at his appartment, which instead of being in new york, was in the next block of flats near my mum.

We ate pizza and watched trashy tv, while he showed me a scrapbook of all the women on Wackys top ten lists.

Then afterwards he walked home with me.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I generally do not dream about Eggs. My dreams usually consist of me being chased by rabid badgers while shopping for toilet paper at the local hardware store.

Love Child

One Love
Weird, I also dreamed of Eggs last night.

I went to visit him at his appartment, which instead of being in new york, was in the next block of flats near my mum.

We ate pizza and watched trashy tv, while he showed me a scrapbook of all the women on Wackys top ten lists.

Then afterwards he walked home with me.

Shut UP! You kept him from me then! It was you!

I did not dream about Eggs last night :(

But what do you dream about? Tell me your dreams Dr Dave.

I generally do not dream about Eggs. My dreams usually consist of me being chased by rabid badgers while shopping for toilet paper at the local hardware store.

What does this mean?

I dreamt about Eggs and bacon last night.

(Man that bacon thong Eggs was wearing sure was tiny)

I have no comment to you Loktar LOL

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Alas, I have never dreamt of any MFers. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
62822579321257833746.jpg

But I do love to invade people's dreams. :eggs:

Dr Dave

pillzlol
But what do you dream about? Tell me your dreams Dr Dave.

I had a strange dream last night. Me and this chick went off to the country on some business trip. We got involved and she is all like "You planned this all along" or something, and I was like "well not really, but I had hoped".

Cut to outside, apparently I'm like some FBI sort of person and some local police (seemed like a British cop) comes up to me and is talking about some local crime, so i say ill go take a look. See some tire tracks and takes off, me and some other FBI agent (my partner, but not the same one who I was involved with) take off after this kid. As were running after the little bastard the kid (or another one that was with him at some point) hits me on the head.

So i decide to go back to the office and am looking for my partner (the first one who was a chick btw), but I cant remember her name. Mind you our FBI office is in a shopping mall or something. Eventually I remember her name and go looking for her, find her (she is stocking shelves). I should note that the end of dream chick I don't think was actually the same as the one in the first bit, but was supposed to be. The chick at the end is actually somebody I know in rl.

Whole weird dream.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
IT'S A SIGN