Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was supposed to meet Eggs

I had a strange dream last night. Me and this chick went off to the country on some business trip. We got involved and she is all like "You planned this all along" or something, and I was like "well not really, but I had hoped".

Cut to outside, apparently I'm like some FBI sort of person and some local police (seemed like a British cop) comes up to me and is talking about some local crime, so i say ill go take a look. See some tire tracks and takes off, me and some other FBI agent (my partner, but not the same one who I was involved with) take off after this kid. As were running after the little bastard the kid (or another one that was with him at some point) hits me on the head.

So i decide to go back to the office and am looking for my partner (the first one who was a chick btw), but I cant remember her name. Mind you our FBI office is in a shopping mall or something. Eventually I remember her name and go looking for her, find her (she is stocking shelves). I should note that the end of dream chick I don't think was actually the same as the one in the first bit, but was supposed to be. The chick at the end is actually somebody I know in rl.

Whole weird dream.

Nice. Threesome. But you should remember names.