I WENT OUT WITH A DRUG DEALER!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Coldwell Banker has a serious problem on their hands too.

You're kind of like Cory Fuka, only with this weird, acid-blended twist to your intelligence. That was actually a very funny post, when put in to the context of what you're raving about.

I know that genuine paranoid schizophrenics get this shit all very neat and tidy in their brains...that's the Asperger's aspect of the dysfunction. I've never seen anyone type it out before coherently. That makes it oxymoronic. If you were really thinking that way, you wouldn't communicate it so "effectively".

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Dear, you are in serious need of some valium or something.
Are you really insane or is this all an act?

I guess we are getting ready to find out if this is just an act. Are you ready eloisel??? How about you Jack?

It is double the pleasure to deceive the deceiver. or shall I say deceivers??

I forgive all of you though. I am a very forgiving person. Just axe anyone who knows me.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I gots connections ............it is something none of you have never known. Hell.............I didn't even know it until 5 months ago.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Which is still an option for me, I just don't want to drag another poor dweeb into this mess just to find out what your name is.

Do they have any job openings at the Omni?? I need to find someone who doesn't do background checks. Axe me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Dear, you are in serious need of some valium or something.
Are you really insane or is this all an act?

I think idiots like Dawn and Robert are insane. Perhaps you should give them a few valium, they are going to need them by the time this is over. I expect this kind of game out of the youngsters..........they don't have the experience under their belts.........you two, on the other hand, are a little old to be acting like adolescents. Here is another thing...........I am not a prostitute and if I was...........Robert wouldn't stand a chance as my pimp. I gave him the opportunity to come clean, quit running the game and chose to be a total fucking dick.

That is when I came to the decision I have.
As I said, I don't know who is behind all of the aliases here, but I can find out. Don't kid yourselves. You didn't actually think I was going to tell you everything did you?? Not even the FBI, DOJ or FTC has everything. I knew if they didn't act in a reasonable time..............I would go to Plan B.

Always have a Plan B eloisel.

just a little fyi

Operation JillianBacardi

Rov_is_a_Fag

The way a lot of you have tried to take me down. I expected it out of Tim, his dad. I was surprized his brother got involved........or commissioned one of his people to do the dirty work.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I was ready for it. I threw all of you a curve ball. I had no choice but to play the game. I knew I had to play smarter because all of you had more resources than I had. I am glad I threw it out there now because I caught a dirty U.S. Rep's office. I was also keeping a paper trail, emails, faxes, letters, PROOF. While I was doing all of that, all of you were patting yourselves on the back congratulating yourselves on how clever, superior and smarter you are than me. How easy it was was you to squash little people like me. What you didn't know is I had other people on my side, "little" people who have morals, ethics, respect for life. I also know a few of them care for me, care for my well-being.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I just wish they could have told me before I uncovered all this other stuff. I found out about things I didn't even want to find out about, but I gathered it anyway. Just in case I needed it. I also discovered a new talent......I am good at researching stuff. I know how to sniff out the paper trail..........or the e-trail. I was a police detective in a previous life. Just in case any of you were wondering.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I act really stupid on the internet too...........you know why?? cause it works!!!!! I also act like a psycho and have major meltdowns when people won't give me info I want............so they toss me a bone, call me names, then kick me off their boards!!

The best one was steakncheese!! DirtyMike tried to warn them about me and then I started acting up within 24 hours, they started calling me names, I started MOOing...........they gave up, threw out some info then banned me. Same at Wirecutters!! I never get mad at any of them when they toss out some leftovers or something!! Quite the contrary, I have fond memories of all of them.

Then I added their websites to my growing list of places I visited.

Rov_is_a_Fag

trollvalhalla was the worst...........I didn't get much of anything off that board except they are a bunch of heathens who should be kicked to the e-curb. I also added them to the list with a special notation that their website should be investigated.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think trollvalhalla was the undoing of a few "careers"..........I don't know that for a fact, it is just an educated guess.

It probably didn't help that I listed them in BIG BOLD blocks on my report along with lots of stars and ATTENTION............then a brief narrative of activities on the website.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You might want to consider lining the inside of your tin foil hat with some lead, maybe sleep in a room with lead paint. There are still some gov't mind control beams getting into your head.

Just so you'll know - I work with the DOJ frequently. Either you are super top secret or they don't know shit about you. I asked.

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Just so you'll know - I work with the DOJ frequently. Either you are super top secret or they don't know shit about you. I asked.

That is good to know eloisel, they will know pretty soon if they don't know by now.

Speaking of DRUG dealers.............you guys quit throwing all the pharmaceutical links out there. I linked all of that stuff together several months ago when a found a Panera Bread link. Its the reason I hunted JayWoe down.