I WENT OUT WITH A DRUG DEALER!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Marvelous - I hope you find a new place more to your liking soon. Austin really is for the kind of people who like to dine out, be involved in the arts, are involved in higher education, and enjoy a good party. It also helps if you enjoy rafting on the river in San Marcos.

Bring Jonathan to the Omni. First you say you know Jack and Dawn, then you say you don't know Robert and Dawn. Make up your mind. They don't know about you, trust me on this. I left you out of everything for a reason.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're a fake.

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Dear, you are in serious need of some valium or something.
Are you really insane or is this all an act?

Yes eloisel................I am insane. Do you know why?? Because the people who started this train wreck drove me insane. They drove me so insane I uncovered all kinds of stuff on the internet including legitimate federal investigations and the reason you don't know what is going on is because you aren't in THE LOOP. That is quite obvious. So make yourself useful now. This has been my end goal..............to GIT these two people because if they hadn't been so damn DIRTY, this would have ended TWO years ago. Now all kinds of people are going to be subject to investigation because of them.

Randy Chaffin. He is the DIRTY lawyer I hired to handle my divorce. When I was unexpectedly arrested on a false criminal charge this bastard laughed in my face...............then helped set me up. He did not inform me of my court date, he LIED through his teeth and said he tried to call me from court (i have his lies in WRITING when I brought him before the board), a warrant was put out for my arrest ..............keep in mind this would have been ANOTHER arrest.............Fortunately, I had called his office two weeks prior inquiring about this court date, his staff didnt know when it would be, told me I would have to make an appt with Randy.......it fell two days after my criminal court date, I walked in his office, he sat back in his chair with a smirk on his face and asked me where I was on that date. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. When I got upset and started crying, he finally (reluctantly) called the sheriffs office and told them to put it on hold. He didn't even go with me to reset the date, when I go for the reset date, he "negotiates" a rotten deal for me because I didn't know if I signed agreed for Eric and I to sign restraining orders against each other that I wouldn't be able to get my record expunged even though I kept repeating over and over and over that I didn't care if I had to have a trial...........my goal was to GIT that off my record immediately. Then he withheld information about the Burglary and previous arrest that was forged on me. I was denied all records from him, the D.A. and the Court Clerk. They said they didn't have any........only the criminal summons. That is all they gave me. NO probable cause, they destroyed the forged emails.
Marcia Borys..........when I called her, she was a smartass on the phone to me, she asked me...........What's the big deal?? it will be expunged in May. OK...........May would make this part of public record for 15 months. I kept hammering away at her about the Burglary charge that I didn't find out about until one year ago. I don't know how long it was on my record. She made several excuses, changed it to Disorderly Conduct, made more excuses, lied some more, covered up some more. I have all of her lies in writing via faxes. On one of them she wrote................I am Busy!!! I am in Court right now.........I will explain later. Then she never explained. She is also good friends of Tim who probably fucked her down at the Lakeside Resort too. She is trash, needs to be thrown out of office and the person who ran against her needs to be put in place because she has far more intergrity and respect for the law than that slag Marcia.

NOW GIT. GO GIT THEM. Just think, if they had been honest and done their jobs...........you would have never seen nor heard from me again.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Oh.............I forgot about the part whereby I am going to sue Randy for legal malpractice. I just don't have the money to do it right now which is why I have made sure this case remains very active until I can get his sorry ass in court. Then I hope they suspend his license.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Trust me.....................I HAVE AN IRONCLAD CASE ON HIM. Now HURRY, times a ticking and you don't want me digging up anything else on any of you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

If anything, I know all the criminals out there in cyberspace will put in full gear if they read this cause I know they want me to GIT off the internet. Whatever it takes.

SO GO FOR IT BOYS..............FIRST ONE TO THE FINISH LINE WINS. RECRUIT ALL THOSE HACKERS OUT THERE.

Rov_is_a_Fag

INSANE DOES NOT DESCRIBE ME!!!!

I AM A BATTERED, INSANE, TORTURED WOMAN WHO IS HAVING THE WORST MELTDOWN YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.

Don't even GIT me started on how bad I got screwed over in my divorce.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I get all hot and bothered when i read her conspiracy posts.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Trust me.....................I HAVE AN IRONCLAD CASE ON HIM. Now HURRY, times a ticking and you don't want me digging up anything else on any of you.
Sugarplum, if you had an ironclad case, lawyers would be lining up to represent you. Now, you HURRY, or you won't make it to the pot quick enough to drop that load of shit.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^how do you know I don't? Mentalist seemed to think I would never be back and almost shat a brick when he got back from his "hiatus". Where did he go?

DarthSikle said:
I get all hot and bothered when i read her conspiracy posts.

You are really going to get hot and bothered when you read Part II. I will let you recuperate from Part I first.

The Question

Eternal
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
the idiot "cloak & dagger" bunch

That's no way to talk about your other personalities, now is it?

Rov_is_a_Fag

I am so bored out of my mind I have gone insane. So I decided to entertain myself yesterday by walking around winking at guys, flirting. Damn...........in 15 minutes I had like 4 or 5 of them following me. I thought to myself.........damn girl!! its like riding a bicycle or something.

I thought about donning a wig and big sunglasses and going out again today but maybe I won't. I need to find a job.............digging ditches ain't looking so bad right now. Of course, I could always end up in the ditch I dig if I get this bored again.

Rov_is_a_Fag

They were nice. Very friendly, I axed them which sunglasses looked best on me and that really got them going. They liked the lite-tinted ones best, they said I looked really HOT in them. I told them as soon as I find a job I am coming back to buy them!!! Then I took one of them over to the window of another store and said..............."See that purse?? it has MY name written all over it!"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm practicing ropes today. I can almost ejaculate a foot, if I squeeze the base properly.