I'd appreciate it if the ignore function gets fixed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

If I'd been admin, I'd have locked up Saint in the same room as Blackfoot. That's a WAY worse punishment for a guy like that...

I still think that's the solution to the spam by the Wilson accounts. Lock both accounts in his spam forum.

His posts in SF are a repitition of what he used to do with sports threads in SF. Now they're just nonsense threads, "look at me" threads, or his usual piss poor attempts to low life troll.

Looks like everyone has stopped responding to him, so he's "upping" the spam to try to get a reaction. That may well be the solution. Let him dig his own grave.

I'd rather have TQ back and those two accounts locked in their sports spam forum to be honest.

Would set the board free.

You guys, or at least a few of you, seem to give him the attention he craves. Maybe stop that?

^Trur Dat^...They (Venooker and The Question) have been bumping threads by me that go way back...Go back to the last 5 pages and you'ii see what I'm talking about. :bigass:

And Another Thang
Welcome back DONO!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I still think that's the solution to the spam by the Wilson accounts. Lock both accounts in his spam forum.

His posts in SF are a repitition of what he used to do with sports threads in SF. Now they're just nonsense threads, "look at me" threads, or his usual piss poor attempts to low life troll.

Looks like everyone has stopped responding to him, so he's "upping" the spam to try to get a reaction. That may well be the solution. Let him dig his own grave.

I'd rather have TQ back and those two accounts locked in their sports spam forum to be honest.

Would set the board free.

^^this is the solution to what's been plaguing the board.

jack

Indulge me, please. What rule did he break specifically?

When he went after Eggs earlier in this thread for not locking up Blackfoot/C-40 and "all my duals". In fact he accused me of being that account as well.

Go back and find it for yourself. I got banned more than once for the exact same thing. It's called respecting the admin's decisions. Or rather his lack of respect for them.

Like I said earlier, he more than disrespected the admins in the forum (as opposed to by PM). That was NOT a kneejerk reaction by Menty.

He thought he could say whatever he wanted to whomever he wanted whenever he wished and they'd have to deal with it.

So he did his thing and they did theirs, and that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

StarMan™

You guys, or at least a few of you, seem to give him the attention he craves. Maybe stop that?

That's just it. Any attention or engagement is a win for him.

Even he has limits. I'm sure he'd persist for a month or two spamming up his forum, but zero (ZERO) engagement from anyone for a protracted period - no audience at all? He'd move on.

I suspect I haven't missed much since putting him on ignore.

jack

That's just it. Any attention or engagement is a win for him.

Even he has limits. I'm sure he'd persist for a month or two spamming up his forum, but zero (ZERO) engagement from anyone for a protracted period - no audience at all? He'd move on.

I suspect I haven't missed much since putting him on ignore.

Seems to be becoming a thing for the rest of us.

That's how I'm rolling with it.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Same here. While I entertained the idea of spamming his threads with videos once... I'm just gonna not even bother anymore. Hell, I'm not even going to put Chuckie on ignore, because he's not even worth THAT dignity.

jack

Same here. While I entertained the idea of spamming his threads with videos once... I'm just gonna not even bother anymore. Hell, I'm not even going to put Chuckie on ignore, because he's not even worth THAT dignity.
Quoted for truth.

jack

I don't put people on ignore anymore. I just simply DON'T respond to their bullshit. So if you post at me and don't get a response, it's because I don't read your threads.

Have a nice day.

:bigass:

jack

So, do people actually put people on ignore aymore?

I just don't read their bullshit. Makes it pretty easy.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the ignore function is basically no longer required at this time.

i never use it, because i don't post on members threads.

which makes you peoples a intellectual bent who is disliked.

jack

I don't put people on ignore anymore. I just simply DON'T respond to their bullshit. So if you post at me and don't get a response, it's because I don't read your threads.

Have a nice day.

Q. E. D.

jack

Why do we use QED?

It marks the end of proof, which is quite useful in a text book. And the obvious answer is that it is simply good style to let your readers know that you consider a statement to be proven now. As you know “QED” means “quod erat demonstrandum”, that is “what was to be shown”.

Synaesthesia

Thus spake Zarathustra.