I'd appreciate it if the ignore function gets fixed.

The Question

Eternal
Right now, if you have someone on ignore, the threads they post in disappear, rather than just their posts. Which means if I start a thread discussing something legitimately, and someone I have on ignore -- blackfoot, for example -- spams in it, the thread vanishes because of him.

So I'd appreciate it if either that gets fixed or spammers get locked into their own little subforum where they can't fuck up other parts of the board.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my ignore function works just fine.

in other words, i just don't respond to messages by members i don't give a fuck about.

and

if i make a post on your thread asshat, you are the only who can't read it. everyone else can view my message

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Right now, if you have someone on ignore, the threads they post in disappear, rather than just their posts. Which means if I start a thread discussing something legitimately, and someone I have on ignore -- blackfoot, for example -- spams in it, the thread vanishes because of him.

So I'd appreciate it if either that gets fixed or spammers get locked into their own little subforum where they can't fuck up other parts of the board.

[size=5^^]this message is bullshit^^[/size]]

1. You're breaking character.

2. This is in QSF; behave accordingly.

if i was on your ignore list 'daniel', you wouldn't be able to respond to my message.

and.

respond to my message, and you'll be for ever known as a liar and my bitch. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
[size=5^^]this message is bullshit^^[/size]]

if i was on your ignore list 'daniel', you wouldn't be able to respond to my message.

and.

respond to my message, and you'll be for ever known as a liar and my bitch. :bigass:
1. You can put people on it, and take people off it, moron.

and

2. You don't make the rules around here. And you should stop playing by Jack's playbook, or everybody's going to tumble to the scam, bubeleh.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
and someone I have on ignore -- blackfoot, for example -- spams in it, the thread vanishes because of him.

so why did you put my name on your list?

who else to you have on your ignore list that you continue to respond to?

and.

what was the purpose of you bringing up my name, because your ignore function doesn't work?

you don't need the ignore function to ignore dipshit. its simple'

stop reading my threads, how simple is that, asshole?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
staff can't fix your ignore function 'daniel'. so your request in denied.

you and i conversation on this thread proves my point.

the only way for your ignore function to work is for you to shut tha fuck up untl 'eggs mayonnaise' move this topic to 'speak freely'.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
[size]here's how the ignore function work 'daniel". you ignorant jackass.

if i had you on ignore, i wouldn't be a able to respond to you

as a matter of fact, i would not be able to view your threads dunmbass.[/size]

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
For the record, Blackfoot is apparently "spamming up this thread." I don't actually see the posts because I have him on "ignore." But the thread has not "vanished" for me. It shows up with all the other posts.

The Question

Eternal
It also shows up for me when I have him on ignore -- but only if he's not the most recent one to post in it. Or, maybe the staff fixed the issue without saying anything here. Guess I'll check.

Update: Nope, same deal. Putting Jack and all his duals on Ignore causes 2/3rds of Speak Freely to vanish. Possibly, though, it's because Jack or one of his duals started the threads that are vanishing. Oh, well; no loss, after all, I guess.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
The ignore function is working for me as intended. Unless I can replicate the problem, there is not much I can do.
Yeah, see above, I discovered what the problem was; threads started by said duals are the ones that disappear. No loss.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah. That's the way it works. If someone on ignore starts a thread, it doesn't show up for you. That's pretty much the definition of what the "ignore" function does. Wild, huh?

The Question

Eternal
Yeah. That's the way it works. If someone on ignore starts a thread, it doesn't show up for you. That's pretty much the definition of what the "ignore" function does. Wild, huh?
Don't be a cunt. It was equally plausible that putting the thread's OP on ignore would suppress the OP's posts but due to leaving the posts of other thread participants visible, it would consequently leave the thread visible.

Example: Jack starts "Random Memes", a boatload of other people participate, I put Jack on ignore -- Jack's posts disappear, the other participants' posts don't disappear, so "Random Memes" doesn't disappear.

That it worked as it does, instead of working the way I just described, wasn't a given. Now I know which way it works. Cunt.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
here's how the ignore function work 'daniel". you ignorant jackass.

if i had you on ignore, i wouldn't be a able to respond to you

as a matter of fact, i would not be able to view your threads dunmbass.

its obvious that 'the question' created this thread to disrespect/snitch on me. i don't use the actual ignore function.

i simply don't post or click on other members messages.

my reason for posting on this thread was to make 'daniel' a liar about having me on ignore.

and.

why haven't 'vappopper', charlemange', 'devilman', 'yahooee', 'brownfoot', 'eggs'' hadn't posted on his behalf about his ignore function?[/size]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
For the record, Blackfoot is apparently "spamming up this thread." I don't actually see the posts because I have him on "ignore." But the thread has not "vanished" for me. It shows up with all the other posts.

^^if you don't see my messages, why are you assuming my post are spam?^^

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^^if you don't see my messages, why are you assuming my post are spam?^^
He put you on ignore BECAUSE your posts are SPAM. And because you're a RETARDED N*****, we all assume you haven't changed one bit in the last 20 years.

The Question

Eternal
b7eb1752f7542a1bd87342d2567862d7.png

I don't need people to post on my behalf. I speak for myself.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass: