I'd appreciate it if the ignore function gets fixed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL at jack=Blackfoot.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Being the contrarian you all know and love, I would like to register my displeasure with this action. He’s been a pillar of this community for years, and technically, he didn’t break any rules.

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You ever watch a soap opera for years and nothing ever happens except all the major characters rehashing old storylines, so then you kinda forget that show and years later you go back and watch it once and a shit ton of old characters have returned and they're rehashing some big recent plot point only it sorta feels like it's the same thing that happened 20 years ago?

Dunno why I just thought of that, but anyway.

So: holy shit Question got banned?
Also: holy shit Question wasn't banned years ago?
Also: Holy shit Question is still alive?
Also: holy shit jack and Question were using duals?

Ok I am all caught up now. Good to see all you fuckin fuckers...

jack

You ever watch a soap opera for years and nothing ever happens except all the major characters rehashing old storylines, so then you kinda forget that show and years later you go back and watch it once and a shit ton of old characters have returned and they're rehashing some big recent plot point only it sorta feels like it's the same thing that happened 20 years ago?

Dunno why I just thought of that, but anyway.

So: holy shit Question got banned?
Also: holy shit Question wasn't banned years ago?
Also: Holy shit Question is still alive?
Also: holy shit jack and Question were using duals?

Ok I am all caught up now. Good to see all you fuckin fuckers...
Good to see you too Hurdy Gurdy Man ;)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know how he'll one day die? Someone will tell him he shouldn't punch a rabid grizzly while wearing a meat suit and he'll go "SHUT UP, I'LL DO WHAT I WANT." I want to go to bat for the guy, but goddamn. You don't just go around telling board admins "I'M NEVER LEAVING HERE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE ME GO. AND EVEN IF THERE WAS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT."

jack

You know how he'll one day die? Someone will tell him he shouldn't punch a rabid grizzly while wearing a meat suit and he'll go "SHUT UP, I'LL DO WHAT I WANT." I want to go to bat for the guy, but goddamn. You don't just go around telling board admins "I'M NEVER LEAVING HERE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE ME GO. AND EVEN IF THERE WAS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT."

Well said.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I mean... yeah, that's accurate. That's entirely the kind of thing he'd do. He ended up becoming the kind of guy who'd reject anarchy because it's too rule-bound and structured for him.

jack

Whatever he thought taking it out on Eggs like that and bringing up something that happened 2 decades ago that no one remembers was just self destructive.

One minute we were trolling Blackfoot to dust, the next he's xing himself out over nothing. :scratches head:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Is there anyone in Phoenix that can go check up on him? There is a none zero chance he’ll figure out a way to OD on vapes.

jack

I don't think he's in AZ currently, but that's just from his posts here.