If the Mine Field was an FM radio show

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"The Mine Field Formerly shark-infested waters, now an ELITIST SCUMpond for sex, sex, with ducks, sex"

Would in fact make a good slogan for the show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, Handsome Captain Wacky welcoming you to Mine Field radio, and now a word from our sponsor...

"DEATH TO AMERICA!"

Haha, thanks, Loktar!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"The Mine Field Formerly shark-infested waters, now an ELITIST SCUMpond for sex, sex, with ducks, sex"

Would in fact make a good slogan for the show.

And then we'd move to Sirius Satellite radio and we'd be so good they'd cancel the Howard Stern Show because he's not edgy enough to talk about duck sex and whale corneas.

Love Child

One Love
This show sucks!
*Switches the station*
"Delilah.......we dedicate this show to some lonely sap who is pining for some worthless cunt blah blah blah blah blah"
*Switches station again*
"LOKTAR DOORNOW! Thats right folks! I sell all the name brands in accesories for doors, door parts, door knobs, locks, keys, doors with windows, doors without, private doors, pretend doors, pretty doors with dresses on them, ugly doors, doors with moobs! Everything you have ever wanted! Just ask for that 'do not enter sign' for your in laws or if you are like me for your mom!" Music plays
ME: Why can't I turn this shit off? OMG OMFG JESUS CHRIST
*Turns chanel*
"And now movie review with eloisel! Good evening folks I went to see Prometheus and was it ever fantastic! There were doilies on all of the furniture in the fine movie house on Madison next to my favorite tea bar where I meet my friends George and Jessie and Trina May for luncheons. The whole neighborhood is filled with adults only, no kids......"
*Switches station*
"Sound of Chop,chop, chop chop" OMG Cassie is cooking with Tisi! And is it ever hot! Cassie what have you got today for your stew meat?"

Love Child

One Love
NO. But thanks for tuning in! Our next show hosted by Tomtrek on Michelle Trachtenburg.
Tomtrek: Hello. This is the radio, nobody will be able to see Michelle. I am not doing the show.

Thank you! That is all the time we have for tonight! Tune in next week when Dr Dave plays "Guess the pills in the bottle"

CaptainWacky

You paint a very vivid picture.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'd tune in every Thursday for Wacky's top tens and then throw the radio against the wall in a fit of rage whenever they didn't have Michelle Trachtenberg.

CaptainWacky

I don't care how many radios die.