If you HAD to have sex with any animal...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Cassie is a SIZE KWEEN!!

Seph

Retired Account
i wud say cats becoz my penis would definitely do injuries to a cat and i hate them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
God raised us above the beasts, duh.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Well when was the last time you saw a horse do advanced calculus? Or a narwhal send a probe to Mars? Or a dog do something oher than eat it's own vomit, shit on the ground and lick himself?

Sure the larger percentage of our race act like beasts, but there is a definite demarcation between humans and animals.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well when was the last time you saw a horse do advanced calculus? Or a narwhal send a probe to Mars? Or a dog do something oher than eat it's own vomit, shit on the ground and lick himself?

Sure the larger percentage of our race act like beasts, but there is a definite demarcation between humans and animals.

So you believe that intelligence makes us something separate from the animal kingdom. Just a wild guess here, you don't have much education to speak of, and you're an evangelical Christian of some sort?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CHrist on a bike.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hairy shoulders are where Fuddlemiff draws the line. But the rest is good.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes, Dual, I'm an uneducated simpleton....save me from my ignorance and lack of understanding! Please help me be as smug and learned as you, I crave the level of self assured arrogance you have achieved! Reading your words of wisdom, I can see that everything we see is all we can know! Teach me the knowledge, Dual! You're right about it all!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Yes, Dual, I'm an uneducated simpleton....save me from my ignorance and lack of understanding! Please help me be as smug and learned as you, I crave the level of self assured arrogance you have achieved! Reading your words of wisdom, I can see that everything we see is all we can know! Teach me the knowledge, Dual! You're right about it all!

So in other words, you are an evangelical Christian with no academic experience past high school (if even that). Thanks for confirming.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Accepting humanity's place in the animal kingdom only shows that you have more than two functioning brain cells.

Where did this elitist faggot meme come from, anyway?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Same place most of the conflict in this thread has come from: you.

Take a pill or something, it's a party.