Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want me to stay

FederalAgent007

and I know you do..........Messenger will have to be made an administrator and be able to control the board in Sardy's absence.

Otherwise, you can study me, imitate me, try to be like me...........there ain't nobody on the face of this earth like me.

It is just the way it is.

Just so you know, no one wants you to stay. Just so you know, we all think you're a psychotic, withered old cunt who should drink more and drink faster so as to accelerate the embalming process that's already partially mummified your horrifying face. Just so you know, it's a federal offense to impersonate a federal agent.

The Question said:
Just so you know, no one wants you to stay. Just so you know, we all think you're a psychotic, withered old cunt who should drink more and drink faster so as to accelerate the embalming process that's already partially mummified your horrifying face. Just so you know, it's a federal offense to impersonate a federal agent.

Just so you know, it's a federal offense to steal taxpayers money. Just so you know, it's an embarrassment for federal agents to harass people, act like an asshole on public message boards.

You want me.

The Question said:

just so you know.

dla/cia
We know who you are. Quit threatening and harassing me.

The Question said:
Dude, your horse is high?

Get out of my forum you bitch. When LILITH is done sucking my cock, you will be next. Be patient. I know you ache for the taste of my cum. There's enough of it to go around. Fear not.

Luci, you're lonely aren't you? Spamming kharma like Snoopy. I thought you didn't copy anyone else's trolling?