Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want me to stay

Lilith said:
Luci, you're lonely aren't you? Spamming kharma like Snoopy. I thought you didn't copy anyone else's trolling?

Who's trolling? I am not a troll remember? As I cannot get normal access to individual posts (I have been BANNED dumbass) I resort to lesser means. True it is a childish means by which to post alas, it is all I have. I do not know if one may consider it kharma-spamming since I have only commented a few times. You would describe all the posts I made before being banned as being 'spam'? Use that tiny mush you call a 'brain' you stupid bitch. It differs from normal posting but it is close enough. I don't 'spam'. The ONLY TIME I have ever spammed was when I was bored and that was perhaps a grand total of 2 times. Ask the Admins. Spamming is beneath me. Naturally I do not count doing it in DAYCARE as spamming simply because it affects no one therefore it cannot be considered as such.

SaintLucifer said:
Who's trolling? I am not a troll remember? As I cannot get normal access to individual posts (I have been BANNED dumbass) I resort to lesser means. True it is a childish means by which to post alas, it is all I have. I do not know if one may consider it kharma-spamming since I have only commented a few times. You would describe all the posts I made before being banned as being 'spam'? Use that tiny mush you call a 'brain' you stupid bitch. It differs from normal posting but it is close enough. I don't 'spam'. The ONLY TIME I have ever spammed was when I was bored and that was perhaps a grand total of 2 times. Ask the Admins. Spamming is beneath me. Naturally I do not count doing it in DAYCARE as spamming simply because it affects no one therefore it cannot be considered as such.

I've been gone (working on the house)...what the heck did you do to get daycared this time?

Deni said:
Wait...again?

They lie. I did no such thing. I simply frightened a few TK'ers into thinking I was going to close down the site. *ROTFLMAO* I had TAMAR shitting her pants. She ended up posting all kinds of information about me, information she could only have as an Admin at WORDFORGE. *ROTFLMAO* I am but a GOD!! Then again, you knew this. Ah well.

SaintLucifer said:
They lie. I did no such thing. I simply frightened a few TK'ers into thinking I was going to close down the site. *ROTFLMAO* I had TAMAR shitting her pants. She ended up posting all kinds of information about me, information she could only have as an Admin at WORDFORGE. *ROTFLMAO* I am but a GOD!! Then again, you knew this. Ah well.

Mmmhmm...I see.

Deni said:
Mmmhmm...I see.

Not interested are you? Ah well. I complete the greatest troll of all time and no one knows about it. A shame. Certain people are keeping it quiet. Methinks someone had a little talking to by the Admins and I know why. *ROTFLMAO*

SaintLucifer said:

Not interested are you? Ah well. I complete the greatest troll of all time and no one knows about it. A shame. Certain people are keeping it quiet. Methinks someone had a little talking to by the Admins and I know why. *ROTFLMAO*

Did I say I wasn't interested? Nope, never did. I just don't know what else to say about it because I wasn't here when all this stuff went on.

No matter...you're still cool with me, so I'll say no more on the subject.

Deni said:
Did I say I wasn't interested? Nope, never did. I just don't know what else to say about it because I wasn't here when all this stuff went on.

No matter...you're still cool with me, so I'll say no more on the subject.

Sweetie? EVERYONE thinks the great SAINTLUCIFER is cool. Well except for this one site which contacted my ISP regarding my antics to which said ISP laughed at them and told them to buzz the fuck off or they would be talking not to the complaints department but to a lawyer. *ROTFLMAO* Dumbfucks at the site failed to understand I have a man on the inside.

SaintLucifer said:

You didn't have me shitting nothing. I've had the legal troll thrown at me by better and more convincing (Hi TQ!) and he didn't scare me with it either.

And everyone saw where I got that info and it wasn't Wordforge. No one is lying but you.

I don't blame you though...I'm sure those are the only kind of trojans you will ever have need of, nub boy.

Tamar_Garish said:
You didn't have me shitting nothing. I've had the legal troll thrown at me by better and more convincing (Hi TQ!) and he didn't scare me with it either.

And everyone saw where I got that info and it wasn't Wordforge. No one is lying but you.

I don't blame you though...I'm sure those are the only kind of trojans you will ever have need of, nub boy.

Hello sweetiepie cripple! Allow me. The e-mail address? WORDFORGE was the only place I used it. Does the address <[email protected]> look familiar?? *ROTFLMAO* Keep trying sweetie. *blows you a mocking kiss*. There is only ONE way you could have gotten the e-mail address you displayed at that was from WORDFORGE. I checked. That is where ALL of the information came from. Aw shucks. I am so touched. You were so panicked you immediately headed to wordforge after my 'cripple' ensemble. You disappeared for over an hour. Why? Suddenly you returned posting all kinds of information. Simple. I also did something at WORDFORGE to test my theory. Sure enough, I was proven correct. I now know for a fact you used your Admin status there to get what you needed. All that for little 'ol me?? I am so touched. My little test I pulled with WORDFORGE? I have no doubt you know about it. Heh, heh. Keep trying sweetie. You fell for it. Save everyone the trouble and admit to it. Mwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

You remind me of the retarded Down's syndrome people who came to my yard sale. There must have been 20 of them but I only had to deal with 2 or 3......the van driver wasn't happy they "escaped" out of the van either. I think they had been on some kind of field trip or something and the "counselors" made a quick detour over to my yard sale. I just gave them whatever they wanted and they left.

Instead of "mother's day out" I wonder if they were on "retarded people's day out"?

FederalAgent007 said:
You remind me of the retarded Down's syndrome people who came to my yard sale. There must have been 20 of them but I only had to deal with 2 or 3......the van driver wasn't happy they "escaped" out of the van either. I think they had been on some kind of field trip or something and the "counselors" made a quick detour over to my yard sale. I just gave them whatever they wanted and they left.

Instead of "mother's day out" I wonder if they were on "retarded people's day out"?

You had 'retarded' people with Down's Syndrome? Well we have a cripple here so she should feel right at home with them. *ROTFLMAO*.

I'm not an Admin, moron. Nor am I a cripple...but keep it up, it just adds to your sterling reputation as a complete tool. :lol:

Tamar_Garish said:
I'm not an Admin, moron. Nor am I a cripple...but keep it up, it just adds to your sterling reputation as a complete tool. :lol:

Complete tool? You are the one who keeps entering my forum. Why? Seeking reassurance? *ROTFLMAO* Don't worry sweetie. Nothing is going to happen to you. It was a simple troll. A good one but very simple. Do not be angry with me because you fell for it. You should be blaming MESSENGER for the success of my troll. He is the one who informed me of your ties with WORDFORGE. That's how I knew you would have the information I sought. You did. It was a bonus when you posted it. *ROTFLMAO*. STrange that RWC didn't fall for it but you did. Does this mean that TWAT is smarter than you are? I should think so.

This thread is pretty brilliant.

I don't really understand the MX / Jillian / StLuci thing but that's OK. Whether you are one or three people, I personally fully support you being made an admin.