Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want me to stay

SaintLucifer said:
He is the one who informed me of your ties with WORDFORGE. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Only because you were too much of a retard to know it was I who banned you from Wordforge to begin with.

Tamar_Garish said:
Only because you were too much of a retard to know it was I who banned you from Wordforge to begin with.

Not a retard sweetie. Forgetful. I have been banned from more sites than you have banned individual members of WORDFORGE. This fact is undisputed. Now that you have admitted to being the one who banned me from WORDFORGE (yes it is true, I went around the IP-ban and saw this for myself - I was surprised I had forgotten you but then again that is easily understood, look who we are talking about. A completely forgettable person. Rather shows how much I gave a damn whether you banned me or not. I never give a shit who bans me because such individuals are cowards. Rather than face me, they seek to ban me whilst hidden from my view).

At least now you can admit that you did in fact pull my information from your time at WORDFORGE. As I have stated before, that is the only you could have found my e-mail address since no one else knows it. *wink* I thank you for being the dumb cripple and admitting to the others you did in fact pilfer my information from WORDFORGE. Nothing I love more than a dumb bitch as long as she is willing to open her legs for me. Oh wait, you can't open your legs for me can you? Oh well. So be it. I was going to say 'run along' but 'WHEEL ALONG' will suffice for the moment.