I'm a finalist in a BSG artist's competition

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Mojo worked on the special effects for BSG, as well as Trek and B5. The other day he posted this real life photo of the packaging for a Star Trek Halloween costume: http://darthmojo.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/kirk_costume.jpg

Yeah, instead of getting someone who looked like Kirk they got... someone who looks like a Trek fan. So Mojo set up a competition to come up with images showing what Trek would have been like if this guy really had been Kirk.

My entry's the first one with the tribbles. :) He emailed 6 of us today to let us know we were finalists and the winner gets to write their own article on his blog.

http://darthmojo.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/photoshop-big-kirk-contest/

moartribbles.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Trouble with Tribbles Part2: Furballs!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought the tribbles image was suitably iconic to bastardise. :) Check out the other entries, the one with "Kirk" sliding off his horse is my fave.

There'll be a vote for the winner... not sure I'd want to win, though. I have no idea what I could write an article about.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I thought the tribbles image was suitably iconic to bastardise. :) Check out the other entries, the one with "Kirk" sliding off his horse is my fave.

There'll be a vote for the winner... not sure I'd want to win, though. I have no idea what I could write an article about.

Yes, I checked them all when I opened the thread. That was my favourite too, because I actually LOLed at that one.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I also liked the one where he ate the Gorn, and Inglorious Fat Bastards.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You have arrived.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Voting just opened. The Khaaann! one is really popular. I think I'll still gonna vote for the horse, myself.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Screw it, voting for myself. The Khaan one has almost half of the votes, I call shenanigans. :phpeh:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Shall we send mm to troll them?
hahhaha - ah - JUST KIDDING! mm is NOT a troll! The mafia does not exist!

asfgdgb

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
COME ON FORUM GANG! VOTE FOR TRIBBLE EATING EVEN IF IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS THE ONE WITH THE HORSE!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Khan one isn't even that good!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I voted for you Fuddlemiff. I think the other guy is CHEATING.