I'm a finalist in a BSG artist's competition

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah... he still has twice as many votes as anyone else. Where are the UN voting monitors when you need them?!!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I noticed the comments has someone sayign the Khan guy is an "old" friend...I wonder how many other "old" friends he got voting for him!!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I never even picked the Khan one out as my faves from the whole list. The amount of votes he has are silly.

I have voted for Mr. Miff.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, maybe I should set up a "1,000,000 strong for that Tribbles pic" Facebook group? :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Promote it on Twitter!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The guy who entered "Animated Kirk" just commited suicide on Facebook. :(

Aquehonga

Un Banned
This thread reminds me of something.

Remember Pocket Books' Star Trek: STRANGE NEW WORLDS Contests?

Any o'y'all participate?

I did. In SNWs 9 & 10.

Unsuccessfully!

classichummus

on a break from forums
I voted for you Fuddlemiff!!! :)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
i voted six times.

Okay, I wasn't even conscious when this was posted, but I'd like to think I would've told you to cut it out.

Mojo's since made a blog post about cheaters... and it's obviously about this thread. And fair enough, really.

I wasn't overly concerned when it was an extra vote here and there from whisky or FBI. One or two extra when there are something like 300 votes in total seems like a drop in the ocean, but I really should've told you to stop instead of finding it funny. Now I'm officially a cheat. :(

whisky

Boobie inspector
I would have thought the cheaters would have been the Khaaan people, the chances of someone reporting this thread to Mojo are fairly slim

whisky

Boobie inspector
Besides having read it again, he seems to have liked the fact that people are cheating, like Kirk in the Kobishi maru

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, it was nice of him not to name and shame. I still posted an apology, though. It was never my intention to win or rig the vote by making this thread, but anyone reading that new blog post will think I'm some obsessive jerkface anyway. Ironically, I was quite happy when I noticed how few votes I was getting, because I don't like having attention and I wouldn't have had anything the least bit interesting to blog about if I'd won. :phpneutral:

Oh and Rich, Wordpress blogs give you quite detailed breakdowns of every IP that visits your site, including what they were searching for, what links they clicked on and what website they came from, so it's only a matter of following those to find out which communities are talking about a blog post.