I'M FUCKING FREEZING

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Flowermound sounds vaguely dirty, like a euphamism for a woman's nanny-hoo-hoo.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Nearly every small town in Texas is a euphemism for something.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
DO THE UNDERSIDES OF YOUR BOOBEHS GET COLD.

I'm just curious. Oh no, curious is curious, and obviously I'm not curious or I'll be Canadian and standing in my garden and stuff, so I must be something else. Oh yes - I have it, PERVERTED!

Tisiphone

No, they don't get cold...they're too big to have space moving underneath them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
TITS TITS TITS BREASTS

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Nope. Severe weather in the DFW area, so our office lost power and we're running on a generator. So it's nice and toasty.

But my high beams are always on.

I heard about that on the news today. I remember those storms growing up. They could be a real bitch.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, because wearing a winter coat to work is really someone thinks to do in fucking JUNE.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Yeah, because wearing a winter coat to work is really someone thinks to do in fucking JUNE.
:frusty:

Telephone's been bitching all thread from his OP that it's phucking antarctica in the studio he works in. OK Mental:phpquestion:

But outside he says it's 110 degrees:eek:

So I'm telling him to bring a phucking space heater or a winter coat with him to work so he can keep his closet boy ass WARM there:rolleyes:

Lame is Doc Dave ^ :mad:

:wtf:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
:frusty:

Telephone's been bitching all thread from his OP that it's phucking antarctica in the studio he works in. OK Mental:phpquestion:

But outside he says it's 110 degrees:eek:

So I'm telling him to bring a phucking space heater or a winter coat with him to work so he can keep his closet boy ass WARM there:rolleyes:

Lame is Doc Dave ^ :mad:

:wtf:

:behindsofa: I'm going to hide back here and wait for it. :bigass:

Tisiphone

Wow...all this talk of high beams and you think I'm a guy. That's fucking brilliant. Brilliant I say! Why don't you take your pathetic little Adult Wannabe Swim name and go fuck a hitler gnome. Tootles!

Tisiphone

Tsk tsk.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Did I just see this guy start reverting to using smilies in an argument?

Boy, you know you are in a strong position when you see that lol