Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going to hell!

Ishcabittle said:
You're a Canadian. Just another dude.

Yes. I am Canadian and damn proud of it! Take note bitch!

Canada_flag.gif

Lilith said:
So I guess Im all alone when I die.

Hrmph.

Not really, I believe we all get reincarnated, so I WILL see you all;)

Hell no, think I'd forget you? It'll be you, me and Sadi on that Rock. We'll steam Hell up.

Well, Satan's got a bunch of hot coals roped off especially for me. I figure why not have some fun.

Will you ladies care to join?

He does not. It's a broom closet that smells faintly of mold, and he didn't have me clean it out until that incident last fall.

YOU know the one...

Besides, you all should understand that while each of you is indeed on the short bus list for a downward excursion, all of your genitals are going to the heavenly choir for redistribution among the angels. You'll be naked but it won't matter.

Well why did you THINK they call it hell?

Dark Link said:
Because christianity ripped off a whole lot from other religions?
Call it fair use or Satire, that's how our lawyers said to to do it. They were fucking peasants, you expect them to learn a whole new religious system with all new names and stuff? We even had to keep the Holidays on the same dates so they still got paid time off from work. Jesus' real birthday was on the last Friday in April, but that's Arbor day and the whole thing with Aprill and hanging shit on trees was kinda awkward for Him, so they moved it to coincide with a pagan winter celebration.

But I digress.

Satan has always been regarded as some sort of sex-symbol, smooth talking, etc. He'd probably wind up seducing you.

Donovan said:
Call it fair use or Satire, that's how our lawyers said to to do it. They were fucking peasants, you expect them to learn a whole new religious system with all new names and stuff? We even had to keep the Holidays on the same dates so they still got paid time off from work. Jesus' real birthday was on the last Friday in April, but that's Arbor day and the whole thing with Aprill and hanging shit on trees was kinda awkward for Him, so they moved it to coincide with a pagan winter celebration.

But I digress.

The entire religion takes bits and pieces from other religions around it. Be it Judeaism, Zoroastrianism, bits of Norse, etc.

Yes, we celebrate Christ's Birth on Saturnalia, a large Roman festival where is was common place to decorate a large evergreen tree to show life in the winter and give presents. then, Sol Invictus was the day after Saturnalia ended; December 25th.

Lilith said:
Like Dracula?
Not like Dracula. Look at all the recent films depicting Satan. The Devil's Advocate, End of Days, etc. Satan is treated as being 'more human than human,' or more manly than man. It's not easy to elaborate on this but maybe some will understand what I mean.

I find that movies like "Interview With The Vampire" make vampires seem so alluring and sexy. Sorry to go offtopic, I understood your comment, was just thinking out loud.

Lilith said:
I find that movies like "Interview With The Vampire" make vampires seem so alluring and sexy. Sorry to go offtopic, I understood your comment, was just thinking out loud.
It's a bit more than that. The Devil in films always has some sort of 'catch' which makes greedy or lustful people catch their comeuppance eventually.

Vampires are different because they represent something like an emo world where youngsters can get away from material needs, fly and turn into bats, and be surrounded by 'really sexy people.' It's almost tribal, because that's what they're missing in their lives - contact with humans.

What's ironic that they find this in creatures supposedly the antithesis of humans.

So what exactly makes Satan or a Vampire so damn alluring? I can't figure it out; rather I can't explain. Are we just to assume it's their "supernatural powers" or "mind control" that makes them so appealing??

Kefka said:
Not like Dracula. Look at all the recent films depicting Satan. The Devil's Advocate, End of Days, etc. Satan is treated as being 'more human than human,' or more manly than man. It's not easy to elaborate on this but maybe some will understand what I mean.

Actually that is wrong. SATAN is ANTI-MAN. Get an eduation fool! GOD wanted to create man. Lucifer absolutely forbade it. From there began the battle between good and evil. It is ironic that 'EVIL' was a creation of your beloved GOD yet he acts against it. *ROTFLMAO* Gotta love HYPOCRISY. I do believe GOD was a TK Admin!

Lilith said:
So what exactly makes Satan or a Vampire so damn alluring? I can't figure it out; rather I can't explain. Are we just to assume it's their "supernatural powers" or "mind control" that makes them so appealing??

Why do good girls always fall for the bad boys? ;)

Danger, mystery, power...it's a turn-on.