Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going to hell!

Lilith said:
So what exactly makes Satan or a Vampire so damn alluring? I can't figure it out; rather I can't explain. Are we just to assume it's their "supernatural powers" or "mind control" that makes them so appealing??
It's the fact that they can overpower human institutions.

Satan isn't meant to be alluring, IMO. He's meant to be tempting, and there is a difference. Vampires have recently been depicated in a very positive light. I'd call their lifestyle alluring. The fact that they are portrayed by attractive actors is because no one would be fascinated by an ugly hobo.

Paladin said:
Actually that is wrong. SATAN is ANTI-MAN. Get an eduation fool! GOD wanted to create man. Lucifer absolutely forbade it. From there began the battle between good and evil. It is ironic that 'EVIL' was a creation of your beloved GOD yet he acts against it. *ROTFLMAO* Gotta love HYPOCRISY. I do believe GOD was a TK Admin!
What garbage. Satan is meant to be the side of mankind which succumbs to short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success.

Just like Pacino stated when portraying him: "I've nurtured every instinct man has had," or something to that effect.

I'm really surprised by it. I dismissed it at first but it had some good messages in it. I didn't get why people always bought it up but in retrospect, it was really inspired.

"Kybernetic keyboards!"

Silly question, but I have to ask:

Does anyone see Keanu Reeves in a movie and automatically picture him saying "Whoa" every damn time?

Kefka said:
It's the fact that they can overpower human institutions.

What garbage. Satan is meant to be the side of mankind which succumbs to short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success.

Just like Pacino stated when portraying him: "I've nurtured every instinct man has had," or something to that effect.

Fuck you are stupid. Lucifer seeks to DESTROY humanity by feeding them instincts that go against God. Short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success go against the grain of the Word of God. In effect, he teaches Man sin. What is it that will not only prevent Man from entering into Heaven? Sin. God created Man that He may have more followers. Lucifer, the brightest angel in Heaven, knew this. He sought to steal all of God's followers. He 'turned' them as it were. Man's instinct was a survival mechanism which was based on evil. Lucifer 'nurtured' it because he intended for them to join his crusade against God. According to Revelations, Humanity is to end on Judgement Day. There will be two forces of equal strength. Heaven and Hell.

Lucifer hates Mankind with all of his black heart. Mankind is what got him 'banned' to Hell in the first place (irony is a bitch when you consider my true ID name). Lucifer argued AGAINST the creation of Mankind. God would have none of it so he banned Lucifer. Get it right cunt. Read a book.

Lucifer seeks to DESTROY humanity by feeding them instincts that go against God. Short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success go against the grain of the Word of God.
No shit? I just wrote that. I won't bother to read the rest because it's probably more of your idiotic logic and perverted sentence structure.

Kefka said:
No shit? I just wrote that. I won't bother to read the rest because it's probably more of your idiotic logic and perverted sentence structure.

That was YOUR post. Now tell me what you were claiming was 'garbage'. This should be most interesting. Take care with your answer because I am about to tear you a new one.

Kefka said:

Hello MESSENGER. *ROTFLMAO* Fuck. How many duals do you have? This is becoming rather sickening. I believed it was you now you have proven it. Damn you are fucking too easy. I am not certain but I do believe even SAREK figured that out.

"Satan is meant to be the side of mankind which succumbs to short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success."

"Lucifer seeks to DESTROY humanity by feeding them instincts that go against God. Short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success go against the grain of the Word of God."

Tear me a new one? LOL. Boyo, I think I have yet to unleash teh full Messenger wrath on you. Tread carefully.

th_popcorn.gif

Kefka said:
"Satan is meant to be the side of mankind which succumbs to short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success."

"Lucifer seeks to DESTROY humanity by feeding them instincts that go against God. Short-term pleasures, forsaking decency and long-term success go against the grain of the Word of God."

Tear me a new one? LOL. Boyo, I think I have yet to unleash teh full Messenger wrath on you. Tread carefully.

Actually that is wrong. SATAN is ANTI-MAN

That is me. You claim this is incorrect, then turn around and actually complete my own argument for me. He teaches Man to destroy himself. That my dear little man is ANTI-MANKIND. Duh? Mankind is God's crown jewel of creation. Lucifer knows this and seeks to destroy it. He teaches Man how to do it himself. None too bright are you? Tell someone his claim is garbage, then turn around and prove exactly why it is not. *ROTFLMAO*

Paladin said:
He teaches Man to destroy himself. That my dear little man is ANTI-MANKIND.
He uses purely human instincts to achieve this. You can arbitrarily try to sum the Devil up with his own long-term ambitions to try and save face, but I was stating how he is able to be tempting and how much he is able to blend in with the negative, tempting aspects of humanity.

You lose, boyo.

Kefka said:
He uses purely human instincts to achieve this. You can arbitrarily try to sum the Devil up with his own long-term ambitions to try and save face, but I was stating how he is able to be tempting and how much he is able to blend in with the negative, tempting aspects of humanity.

You lose, boyo.

No. You argued that Lucifer was NOT Anti-Man. Why would he seek to destroy them if he was not? Your own logic dictates that he wishes for them to survive. He MANIPULATES human instincts. There is a difference.

Picture a man on a ledge holding a gun to his head. He threatens to blow his own head off. There are two police officers on that ledge with him. One is GOOD. One is EVIL. The GOOD one promises to help the poor man fix things, make his life better etc. The EVIL one tells him he is a no-good useless bloodsucking unemployed (sound familiar) excuse of humanity and he would do it a favour by killing himself. Say the man hears the EVIL ONE and becomes so angry he both jumps off the ledge and blows his brains out at the same time. Who would YOU blame for this?

Now take away both police officers with NO ONE AROUND. THAT my friend is INSTINCT. That is what GOD created. The man would probably not have been on the ledge in the first place because Lucifer was not around to start the chain of events which led him up to the ledge in the first place. He would have been sitting serenely at his home drinking a nice lemonade.

You have not heard of Jesus being 'tempted' by Lucifer? According to the Bible he was close to succeeding. The problem is he was dealing with the Son of God which would have been the ultimate victory. True he failed but Jesus was not Man. He was a pure force of good yet he almost succumbed. Man is merely a creation of God who reacts to the environment around him/her based upon their instinct (your argument) which was created by GOD. Would Adam have eaten that apple if Lucifer had not goaded him into it? You tell me since Adam was clearly warned by God not to touch it. God threatened dire consequences for Mankind if he disobeyed. Lucifer knew this. He hated Man so he sought to begin the chain of events that would lead to his destruction.

This is what you deem to be 'garbage' little man. As for your threat to revive MESSENGER I can only say 'BRING IT'.

That was the first time I was ever enlightened by a Lucy post. For the first time I understand completely what Sarek means by "Too long and boring, didn't read."

S. SaDiablo said:
Only if hell is the whole fire pit type of place...

Well, that's Hell with two "L"s, sure.

But what if you're going to "Hel" with only ONE "L" instead?

That actually ain't all that bad, you know. Basically you just do all the stuff you enjoyed doing in life, until Twilight comes down. But that's a long way off yet.

Or then there's Niflhel -- but you wouldn't want a popsicle in Niflhel, 'cause that version's pretty much dark and freezing and you just know there's warmth and shelter nearby but you never can seem to find it. Quite the bummer.