Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm leaving TK forever

Enkephalen said:
Don't worry, he'll be back. They always come back. I think it's a vanity thing. They want to see if anyone will miss them, or mourn their absence. Then, having been assured that we do, they slip back in and pretend nothing happened.

What happens if no one mourns them?

Grandtheftcow said:
All the time.

Over dramatic departure threads were a trademark of a member named Henoch. Now its been adopted by other members. Hell even when I had seriously left the board I made sure I posted one.

He's right, I've left three times, Once when we had points and I figured out how to steal them, I stole about a kazillion bajillion from cow and about 6 of his duals (maybe 4? I forget) anyway he'd come on and spam karma up his duals, and I'd come on and steal all his points from the spamming.

So he got all "huffy" and started to negrep me and made a big show out of how pissed he was and how justified he was doing it. Then I started a thread threatening to leave over it.

Great drama, but really just absolute bullshit over nothing.

I love how cow says above when he "seriously" left the board. The truth is, Cow did a bunch of really cool stuff for (and around) the board on a regular basis (not like this Paralysis ass, who talks big but is really just full of shit) and was basically ignored, which sucked. When he left most of the "old guard" made fun of it, which also sucked. I'm glad he's back, and hope he sticks around.

Gagh is a much worse example of "leaving", his whole ego is so huge, it's probably creating the vortex that causes the bad weather in Great Britain, just from the atmospheric displacement. seriously, there's a world class asshole.

What complicates all this of course, is that most of the "old guard" are net friends and stick together. I don't blame you, after what i see you've been through This is sad, because the personalities that make the whole of the board are more discrete than you can imagine. It's the best part of the board, that personality. But the cronyism sucks. Like, I know Para is a dickhead, and there's something twixt he and Cait. But cait's shrillness yesterday was weird for me. None of you even acknowledged how weird that was, like a blue elephant in the living room.

Ah well, it's what I've come to expect.

Deni said:
Station wagons are hot...rawr! :D

Better believe it, honey. I got the real wood panel sides and everything. Eight cylinders of lean, mean suburban sex machine! Vroomity vrooooooom!

Donovan said:
Better believe it, honey. I got the real wood panel sides and everything. Eight cylinders of lean, mean suburban sex machine! Vroomity vrooooooom!
14-PC-750L.jpg

Donovan said:

The only thing hotter than a station wagon is one of those big vans with the cool lights and a tv!

Save time, leave retroactively. Just leave before you first come here.

I should be arriving some time around 2012.

bobmarley said:
What happens if no one mourns them?

Then they come back suitably chastened and that much more depressed because not one single member cared. But, this rarely happens. Everyone here makes up the whole. We all feel the loss of a member even if we refuse to acknowledge that loss.

The really sad leave takers are the ones who simply disappear - no warning, no goodbye thread, just gone never to post again.

And see, Messenger is back having never really left TK. Another successful "I'm Leaving Troll Kingdom Forever" thread.

OK The thought of a pretty girl wanting to have sex with me before I leave this messageboard forever was sort of strange to me though not unexpected, seeing AS I AM... THE MESSENGER.... so carry on.