Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm leaving TK forever

Bladev1 said:
You haven't had sex with me yet either...and I pack a hot wife as bait:devious:

You never asked.
But then again, neither did Messy.

I better start a list, I guess...lol.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jack said:
Gagh is a much worse example of "leaving", his whole ego is so huge, it's probably creating the vortex that causes the bad weather in Great Britain, just from the atmospheric displacement. seriously, there's a world class asshole.

Yeah, right pal. The deranged, middle-aged saddo who's ego is possibly the largest I have ever come across is in a great position to comment on my ego.

Have you thought it was like that here, because that's how I chose for it to be? Of course not. You think everything on here actually happens, because you have no life at all once the PC is turned off. Sad old cunt.

Gagh said:
Yeah, right pal. The deranged, middle-aged saddo who's ego is possibly the largest I have ever come across is in a great position to comment on my ego.

Have you thought it was like that here, because that's how I chose for it to be? Of course not. You think everything on here actually happens, because you have no life at all once the PC is turned off. Sad old cunt.

Hey i know! Why don't you "neg" me!

Get your nose out of my ass please.

Wisdom said:
Dislike of Jack = instant coolness.

Nope. That would mean Geedis is cool, instantly, and that shit ain't happinin'.

I prefer to judge posters based on the quality of their posts, not who's side they're on. As arbitrary as "sides" can be on a fucking message board, I feel this is the best course of action when one judges someone.

Wisdom said:
accusations of stalking = gigantic "it's all about me" egos
They aren't accusations. Jack hasn't posted in your forums for God knows how long now, and he still gets the same retards to come over here to call him a gnome.

You're a jack stalker whether you like it or not.

Messenger said:
You're a jack stalker whether you like it or not.

Haha, yeah I've heard that before. It never gets old.

Very well, the Paperboy and the Gnome sitting in that tree. And GOD what they do up there is disgusting.