I'm sure Gagh must be on cloud 9...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
What with being right about me all this time.

It's obvious now to Love Child and Loktar what a pathetic douche I am.

Feel free to use this thread to gloat and say I told you so, Chris.

*fucks self*

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
meh

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What with being right about me all this time.

It's obvious now to Love Child and Loktar what a pathetic douche I am.

Feel free to use this thread to gloat and say I told you so, Chris.

*fucks self*

LOL. Don't be so hard on yourself Pickle. Its all mostly fake anyway. My allegiances could change again next week, month, or year. I'm fickle, bored, and wishy washy like that.

OMG! LOKTAR AND THE DUDLEY BOYZ JUST CHOKESLAMMED GAGH, YUB, KITTY, AND LOVE CHILD THRU THE ANNOUNCER'S TABLE!

See? it could happen.(just not yet tho')

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have a confession to make. I feel like this strife between you is my fault. Loktar's been cheating on you and sleeping with me on the side. It's mostly casual for me, but I should've known Loktar would be too emotional for this. I think it's best for all involved if I just take a step back for a while. Please, try to forgive us.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have a confession to make. I feel like this strife between you is my fault. Loktar's been cheating on you and sleeping with me on the side. It's mostly casual for me, but I should've known Loktar would be too emotional for this. I think it's best for all involved if I just take a step back for a while. Please, try to forgive us.

I too have a confession to make. I'm sleeping with Falconarg. Hot, sweaty, dirty mugen sex 24/7. Poor little thing. His taut little 14 year old body couldn't take it and he OD'ed on sex. Oh but don't worry he's still around. And I'm still sleeping with him.

*taps the floorboards with his foot*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
In that case, you've cheated on us all.
Sorry, I couldn't pass up a chance for a power grab. He told me he ran this place and he'd grant me access to his "control panels". By the time I realized what he meant, it was too late. Forgive me.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Yeah, sorry. This will probably continue until either me and/or Love Child see things Pickle's way and go back to mindlessly agreeing with him.

This is where you're wrong (well, one of the places). I never wanted anyone to mindlessly agree with me. I've always been an advocate of free speech and free thought.

I'm not the one that used my duals to rig two elections so far, and I'm not the one who got people who don't agree with my veiws banned from the Badlands.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
and I'm not the one who got people who don't agree with my veiws banned from the Badlands.

Have you even talked to her yet? Do you even know what really happened? You need to get the full story before accusing her of shit. Wait until she comes back on, and ask her then.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Anyway, my point still stands.

Loktar seems to think I want a bunch of yes-men (and/or women) and that's simply not true. I've always encouraged open minded debate in the Badlands.

It's when people try to dominate and silence those that disagree with them that I have a problem.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
The elections are not rigged. I don't really know what the other issues are about, so I will refrain from commenting on them.