I'm sure Gagh must be on cloud 9...

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
You can work within the rules to change that, by asking for the expulsion (or whatever we're calling it) of specific user accounts.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You can work within the rules to change that, by asking for the expulsion (or whatever we're calling it) of specific user accounts.

Agreed. As they stand now, these are the rules MM approved. They can be changed if we want, but there is a process for that. Trying to emigrate duals the day before the election is dirty pool.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I don't understand why there are rules in here anyways. Fortunately the rules don't directly affect me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Anyway, my point still stands.

Loktar seems to think I want a bunch of yes-men (and/or women) and that's simply not true. I've always encouraged open minded debate in the Badlands.

It's when people try to dominate and silence those that disagree with them that I have a problem.

So I'm free to agree with Love Child and/or Yub and not agree with you and not be called an ass kisser because of that?

If this is true...then WTF are we fighting about?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Again: Half right.

You're free to agree or disagree with anyone you feel like (or even *gawdforgid* have an opinion of your own every once in awhile).

But I'm perfectly free to call you anything I feel like for doing so.

Viva la free speech!

Ok cool.