I'm thinking of watching Lost.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I rarely watch TV. I thought Lost was a reality show of some kind. The local library has all of the seasons, is it something I'd like?

;)
mm

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
DO IT NOW! The new season begins in only a few months. It's complex, funny at times, sexy at others, and incredibly well written and directed.

My answer, and the answer of half the Mine Field is YES!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I keep meaning to start from the beginning and catch up. I threaten to do it once a year or so, but it still hasn't happened.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's really good.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I tried to watch an episode.
It seemed like an overly dramatized, unfunny version of Gilligan's Island crossed with Young and the Restless. Survivor style.

I couldn't stand more than 15 minutes.
What a shitty show.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
this better not be
a reality show
thinking.gif

mm

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
No, MM. it's not a reality show. But it takes some of it's writing style from them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's not. It's like Gilligan's Island meets a bottle of tequila and eats the worm.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Don't trust the redhead. Those gingers will always end up kissing you with the poisoned lipstick.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
First season...those were the days.

Brace yourself for the possibility of getting completely hooked. You might want to clear a week or two of your schedule.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]X13riysl9ng[/YOUTUBE]

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Best show on TV right now.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Hey BDM, you live in LA? Motley and I are moving out there in November. Your cost of living is actually cheaper and minimum wage is the same all over. We're moving to the Glendale, Studio City area, 91604-6, because that's cheaper than what we are paying now. Do you think I'll get lost on my way out?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wait, where the heck are you coming from that the cost of living in LA is cheaper?? LOL, Glendale is a nice area, but expensive from what I've heard.

I don't actually live in L.A., I just work here (Century City, actually, which is basically Beverly Hills). I live in Rancho Cucamonga with LG, it's about 50 miles due East of L.A. The house we're buying there for about $300 would easily be $700 anywhere near L.A. It's a bitch.