I'm thinking of watching Lost.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
No, you misunderstood. I meant we're buying a house for $300,000, it would cost $700,000 in L.A.

How many Sq Ft is your apartment? Anything in the 1,000 sq ft range would start at around $2,000 in Glendale, I would imagine. But I'm sure you've got someplace lined up, right?

I will tell you that I lived in Van Nuys when I first got to CA, and I was paying about $1K (just rent, utilities were extra) for about 450 sq. ft., a dumpy apartment with no appliances other than a stove, in a shitty area.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Oh yeah, and it is perfect. Security building and just a little more than I pay here and I'm working as a bottom feeder. It's 2 bed 3 bath and arranged in such a way, that if Motley and I go our seperate ways, it is actually a 1 bed 2 bath, with a huge studio and bath connected. See, the master bed has its own bath and entrance. 300000 gs for a house is very cheap. In Key West, they are trying to unload 2 bedroom 1 bath shacks for a million. That's why they are sticking it to us in the rent department. They bought at the high end of the bubble. Property values went down, plus all the huricanes. Wilma caused such flooding, all the houses have mold issues and structural damage.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Oh, you're in Key West, say no more. Key West is frickin' ridiculous, been there many times. Enjoyed paying $85 for a coupla tacos and 2 beers.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You just turn up wherever the GAYS are, don't you. :yoohoo: