Impersonating chicks on the internet is freakin hilarious....

Dershocka

dershocka
It keeps gettin better..... I can't get in any trouble for this can I?

0f9877cc0c1deb583cfd13d6f47a971a.jpg

View profile

Date: Thursday 31st of May

shps has sent you an email. You can reply back for free!

Hey sexy!! Thanks for getting in touch! I'm really glad you wrote cause we definitely need to hook up sometime soon. I am just going to stay in tonight, I just feel like being lazy... I was thinking we could meet for a few drinks Saturday night though if that sounds alright with you. Just write me back at [email protected] when you get this and I will get back to you tomorrow morning from work. If we can't meet tomorrow we should definitely try to meet up sometime this weekend. Just get in touch and we'll set something up. My number is *** ***-**** Call me. My last day on the singlenet is May 31,2007

Talk soon!!
David

I gave him my number as well. Wait, did I say my number? I meant my FRIEND'S number lol! He sure does hate these late night calls asking for Betty ROFL. The last guy that called he waited til 3 a.m and called back non stop for about 4 hours! The fact he doesn't know its me makes it more hilarious. He should know me by now!!! 2 birds, 1 stone.

Dershocka

dershocka
I decided to have some mercy on the dude, and withheld his phone number. Unless someone can give me good reason to give it up. Say, via PM?

Dershocka

dershocka
This douche is a real Don Juan...

a1daeb262e1da948da04bad3d72950bc.jpg

City: Louisville
State: Kentucky

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height: 6'
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Blue
Body type: Fit / Athletic

slicknickel

slicknickel is a featured member, you can email him for free!
Benefits of upgrading and becoming featured member:
• Initiate conversations with as many members as you wish
• Non-paying members can e-mail you for free at any time
• Enhanced compatibility matching technology
• Your profile gets top search ranking

About me

I am completely down to earth, but indulgent in the good things life has to offer, so if you couldn't tell from that statement alone, fyi, I'm a pretty cool guy, ha ha, however I am looking for that girl who wants to please her man... but to your own benefit I do have other forgiving qualities about me as well.

My personality

• I like to play the following sports:
Basketball, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Other.
• I like to exercise:
Weekly.
• My exercise regime consists of:
Cycling, Jogging / Running, Rock climbing, Swimming, Weight lifting, Other.
• I like the following outdoor activities:
Boating / Sailing, Camping, Canoing / Kayaking, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening, Going to the beach, Hiking / Backpacking, Horseback riding, Rock Climbing, Skiing / Snow-boarding, Snorkeling / Scuba diving, Surfing, Water skiing / Jet skiing, Other.
• I consider myself artistic, and I like:
Acting, Designing, Multimedia, Painting, Photography, Writing, Other.
• I like to watch these sporting events:
Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Other.

My lifestyle

• I don't smoke.
• I drink socially.

My relationships

• I haven't had any prior relationships that I consider serious.
• I don't have any children.

My education and career

• I attended high school in Indiana.
• I attended college in Michigan.
• My current occupation is:
Self-Employed.

slicknickel has sent you an email. You can reply back for free!

Hello charm... how about you write down three very interesting things about you that would cause me to be excited about getting to know you better... and then email them back to me... hope to hear from you soon..
Nick

SURE THING, STUD!

Dershocka

dershocka
I deleted this account yesterday. :(

It was a sad occasion but I felt it was for the best. I went from giving out my friend's number (to no less than 10-15 lonely guys.) to just giving these poor saps each other's numbers.
One fella gives me his number, and in turn I'd send to another fella saying it was mine. Then when that dude sends me his digits, I give them to yet another fella. And so it goes on and on.
Imagine the surprise when you call looking for Betty, and get some dude, who has also tried calling Betty at another number. Then imagine the shock of having some guy call you looking for Betty.

Evil genius? Perhaps. Bored assclown no better off than these schmucks? Perhaps.
Either way, after I conned a guy into sending my buddy a picture of his cock (thinking it was Betty) I thought enough was enough. The last email "Betty" received was a masterpiece.

"Hey I just called you, and some guy answered. Then some guy called me looking for you. He said you give him my number. WHAT THE FUCK?"

I sure hope Karma is just something you find on the internet....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice troll. Well dome.