IP# 205.178.188.12

Rov_is_a_Fag

He does a lot of reporting on cybercrime so I thought he would be a good start. You know what I mean?? Plus he is a Jew and I think my fellow JooMan would be a good person to report this to.

Tyrant

He does a lot of reporting on cybercrime so I thought he would be a good start. You know what I mean?? Plus he is a Jew and I think my fellow JooMan would be a good person to report this to.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Everyone e-mail Herb at MSNBC and tell him to read my 17 page report!!! Lets do a massive troll at MSNBC.................GIT their attention!!

OK EVERYONE!! I NEED YOUR HELP IN BRING THIS TO THEIR ATTENTION!! IT COULD BE BREAKING NEWS SUBSEQUENTLY MAKING Trollkingdom A HOUSEHOLD NAME!!!

YOU COULD BECOME FAMOUS!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

Dubya..............you are a major fuck-up and have turned a lot of Republicans to Democrats.

Fred Thompson is the Republican party's only hope.

Tyrant

Everyone e-mail Herb at MSNBC and tell him to read my 17 page report!!! Lets do a massive troll at MSNBC.................GIT their attention!!

OK EVERYONE!! I NEED YOUR HELP IN BRING THIS TO THEIR ATTENTION!! IT COULD BE BREAKING NEWS SUBSEQUENTLY MAKING Trollkingdom A HOUSEHOLD NAME!!!

YOU COULD BECOME FAMOUS!!

Tyrant

Everyone start taking bets on how long before Alberto Gonzales "resigns" from the Department of Justice??

Tyrant

Dubya..............you are a major fuck-up and have turned a lot of Republicans to Democrats.

Fred Thompson is the Republican party's only hope.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
OMG that's my IP number!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Those IP numbers don't mean shit. :S

Rov_is_a_Fag

FBI parte due said:
HAH! Just you try. You can't do much, now that "Dailey" knows your IP address!

Dailey??? Wow............this is an interesting turn of events.
YOU GO DAILEY!!!!!! MY HOME BOYS COME THROUGH FOR ME!!!! DAILEY IS ONE OF THE BEST ON THE INTERNET.

Tyrant

reww

Rov_is_a_Fag

Dailey??? Is that you??? Damn.............my #1 Hacker/Cracker!! I told DS about you guys a long time ago..........he seemed to already know your talents and skillz!!