Irony

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just saying, it isn't lost on me.

In case you were wondering.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I've got a cast irony skillet. Oh wait, that isn't what you meant.

Just ignore me, I'm post whoring till my rep votes actually mean something.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You've got a green pip - you should be able to give neg or pos karma.

Karma used to be worth something around here. I got a toaster. However, that toaster has long since been broken, and actually caught on fire. Now, if I need a small kitchen appliance, I go to the Dollar Store. Lots less hassle.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I bought some wine at the dollar store before, it had sediment in it and I was too afraid to drink it.

I gave you an 'approve' and it still put that grim little smiley in there. So I need to post whore some more.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
FW, I think the ability to posrep/negrep has more to do with receiving posrep than with postwhoring - not that there is anything wrong with that!

I'll give you some more green, just keep trying, it'll work eventually.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah I'm pretty sure that ship sailed a long time ago. Good posts are for the PBS forums.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
no idea what PBS is...

AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF NOBODY RECOGNIZES JUST HOW AWESOME, INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGING AND WELL-THOUGHT-OUT MY POSTS ARE, OKAY?!? :rwmad:

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
no idea what PBS is...

AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF NOBODY RECOGNIZES JUST HOW AWESOME, INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGING AND WELL-THOUGHT-OUT MY POSTS ARE, OKAY?!? :rwmad:

Hey, I feel ya. I made a joke at another forum and was basically told I'm a fucking idiot. It was comedy gold too, I was laughing like a hyena when I typed it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Maybe I should talk about a sick relative.

Righteous indignation at the failings of other posters is a favorite. Especially if the failings are at political correctness on a board populated by trolls.

Genuflecting might earn pos reps but firmly planting one's feet to even briefly dam up the natural flow will churn up deep waters and lift the conversation from who does Suzy like this week on TV to what it is that lies at the heart of the matter.

As always, wear a helmet, sign the consent waiver, and play at your own risk.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You could bitch about Mexican service workers I suppose. Or having to press a button to get english.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You could bitch about Mexican service workers I suppose. Or having to press a button to get english.

LOL, you could, but I wouldn't recommend it. Seems to bring out the BOHICA in some.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Post baby animals with "come at me Bro" texted under them. That's always hilarious.