Irony

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL, you could, but I wouldn't recommend it. Seems to bring out the BOHICA in some.

Should have copyrighted that acronym when I had the chance. Dammit.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Definitely.

Whenever I see the cute little "come at me bro" turtles, I think they look crunchy and would be tasty with ketchup.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
especially cute kittens!

6068.imgcache.jpg

jack

christ I cant believe the two of you posted three times in the time it took me to copypasta.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You're getting slow, Jack.

Cute kittens - always a winner.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
6070.imgcache.png

God, I hate praying mantis. I was grocery shopping late one night and I kept feeling someone staring at me. I stopped in an empty aisle and looked around until I finally found one of these little bastards on the bottom of the cart glaring up at me. I was so creeped out, I left all my food in the aisle and left the store.

Nothing weird about that, right?

jack

6071.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
6070.imgcache.png

God, I hate praying mantis. I was grocery shopping late one night and I kept feeling someone staring at me. I stopped in an empty aisle and looked around until I finally found one of these little bastards on the bottom of the cart glaring up at me. I was so creeped out, I left all my food in the aisle and left the store.

Nothing weird about that, right?

That kitten looks like my old "Bob-Bob" cat. He'd have met that small creature's challenge with an "As you wish."

jack

My son is here, thinking about taking him to dark knight rises.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^I first thought you meant here as in 'at TK'. That would have been something.

Oh, and..

KITTENS!!!!! :phpheart: :wub: :wub: :smooch: :phpheartbeat:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
works fine for me: I've been staring at it for 60 seconds straight without blinking and with a silly smile on my face.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I should probably change mine, but that dog getting instant karma tickles me every time I see it.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
^^I liked the jumping kitty the best. Laughed every time I saw it.

Saved that photo and sent it to several people. They all wanted to know what happened to the kitty -- did it survive the fall. I told them I got nothing. It's one of life's unsolvable mysteries.

jack

6084.imgcache.gif