is autism actually a real thing

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Bill a steel worker who has cancer and a love for disco and meat balls. The new face of cancer.

In all seriousness, all these issues (cancer,Aids,Autism,etc) are important ones, it's just interesting to see how things become the new "in thing".

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Dr. Dave - No need for disclaimer. Only assholes would require that from you.

We're all monsters here.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm mainly concerned about problems and issue that affect me and the family and friends that are close to me. I feel no compunction to prove my humanity to myself or anybody else by pretending I have compassion for people and problems that have nothing to do with me or the people I care about. That fact of the matter is I don't. I guess I'm just not that nice.

In fact if you feel the same way, I'm more interested in your honestly then your false humanity. At least that means you're the kind of person who really cares about those closest to you. And I think that's a good thing. Wouldn't want your compassion to be watered down or stretched thin to the point that your loved one's suffer.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Angels are fucking monsters. 10ft tall shining men with swords who can FLY?!?

Fuck that shit bro. Better hope that motherfucker in benevolent.

I think I'd be running first and checking to see if angels are nice later. Or by proxy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
End stage AIDS is still fun to watch. Especially if they're dying from pneumocystis carinii

jack

Never say to an autistic person "you do the math"

jack

I just had a blow job from an autistic girl.

I have special needs too.

jack

Daystrom suffers from Autism and spends most of the day thinking he's a pigeon. I know you shouldn't laugh, but it is funny when he shits all over the neighbours car.

jack

A man has been going out with a woman who has two autistic kids. He goes to her house after work one night, hungry for dinner. His girlfriend puts down in front of him a plate with some pork chops on it.
"Where are the Vegetables?" he asks.
"Oh," replies the girlfriend, "They're not home from school yet!"

jack

Roses are red, violets are blue. I have autism...

Bus

jack

What do you get if you cross Brylcreem with autism?

Aiden Grimshaw.

Friday

Bazinga!
Never say to an autistic person "you do the math"
This is actually an inaccurate perception.

Autistic children are very adept at math. The more concrete the facts, the better. 2+2 will always equal 4. It's a fact that can be memorized and retained.

It's the abstract thinking that trips them up. Language Arts (reading comprehension and interpretation, writing, etc) are the major stumbling blocks in autism. Figurative thinking does not come naturally. Ask an autistic child what time it is, he'll be able to tell you. Ask him to describe a time when he was happy, he'll have a problem.

Now, 40 lashes with a wet noodle for you, Wacky, for making me step into teacher mode during my summer vacation. ;)

jack

See Friday...you didn't get it. You're pretty fucking DUMB for a teacher. You wouldn't tell an autistic kid to do the math, because the idiot savante will spin more minutae on the equation than Wheezie does describing her fake trips. Maybe she's autistic too? That would explain a bunch, actually. :D

Guess you just got owned, "Teach"

Friday

Bazinga!
Seriously, jack? You cannot have one intelligent exchange without trolling or mentioning your obsession?

Really?

Friday

Bazinga!
Double Post

jack

Seriously, jack? You cannot have one intelligent exchange without trolling or mentioning your obsession?

Really?

Do the math.