is autism actually a real thing

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like the question "is there a Building Shaking?" is if a Building Shaking is the name of an actual thing (it was funny in the video but not now that I'm writing it down.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well...that's nice. I LIVE ON LANDFILL.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol.. did the guy on the right say "holy shit"?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
More than once! I thought that was odd since it seemed to be live (must've been since someone recorded it from the tv?), but maybe swearing is allowed if "a building is shaking?".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, they'll probably cut him some slack for being freaked out. It's so funny how they freaked out in the most calm way.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
This is so hilarious and sad in so many ways.

"The Building is shaking"
"Should we go somewhere?"
"..."
*keep sitting on their asses during a bloody earthquake*

Survival instinct, anybody? Well, I guess the good thing is that in the coming apocalypse, those three will not be any competition for food.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
This is so hilarious and sad in so many ways.

"The Building is shaking"
"Should we go somewhere?"
"..."
*keep sitting on their asses during a bloody earthquake*

Survival instinct, anybody? Well, I guess the good thing is that in the coming apocalypse, those three will not be any competition for food.

Human race decimated. Nothing left but resources. LOL

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I guess they're so used to doing what the voice in their ear tells them to that they're totally dependent. An interesting little psychological experiment really. Like the Milgram test but with people inadvertently experimenting on themselves.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I guess they're so used to doing what the voice in their ear tells them to that they're totally dependent. An interesting little psychological experiment really. Like the Milgram test but with people inadvertently experimenting on themselves.
That applies to oh, so many people...
OMG, maybe the Cybermen are really behind this!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You do, don't you? lol
Hey, you came up with the beef stew. I was just following your lead there!