Is 'Human Target' any good?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like Mark Valley (FROM BOSTON LEGAL AND KEEN EDDIE, CASSIE) and Chi McBride (FROM PUSHING DAISIES, NO ONE) and I watched a bit today and it seemed alright for an action thing, but I generally like shows with STORY ARCS and QUESTIONS THAT MIGHT NEVER BE ANSWERED BUT IT'S FUN TO THINK ABOUT THEM.

CaptainWacky

WELL GOSH

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The one I watched was okay, the lead has kind of a goofy sense of humor. Very MacGuyverish plotlines.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched it once or twice and thought it was OK, but then something I like better came on at the same time so I stopped watching it.

CaptainWacky

Amy Acker guest starred in it, APPARENTLY!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
So did Tricia Helfer!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
when the hell is it on? I still havent caught an ep!

CaptainWacky

Tricia was in the episode I saw a bit of.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Is it more McGyver when it was good early on or when it started going downhill?

Too early to tell, although the one I watched already pulled out the old "hot ex girlfriend who is a feisty rebel leader" plot. Not a real good sign...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I've seen all the episodes. I like the show quite a bit. Mark Valley brings a goofy sense of humor to the show, and Chi McBride is great too. Jackie Earl Haley as Guerrero is pretty rad, dude.

Seriously, a show worth checking out, and there's usually a hot babe in every episode.

CaptainWacky

I saw that Grace Park's in an episode. Not really someone I'd count as a "hot babe". THEY SHOULD LET ME CAST THe GIRLS.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Cassie, you're in the same time zone as I am - when is it on?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've seen all the episodes. I like the show quite a bit. Mark Valley brings a goofy sense of humor to the show, and Chi McBride is great too. Jackie Earl Haley as Guerrero is pretty rad, dude.

Seriously, a show worth checking out, and there's usually a hot babe in every episode.

But to be fair dude, you love American Idol and the Phillies and Laker Girl, so really...how sound is your judgment?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Cassie, you're in the same time zone as I am - when is it on?

I'm not sure! I think I threw my TV guide away. According to wikipedia it's on CTV up there.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee

I don't know about the hot babe, I guess they're hot but I'm always distracted by their horrible acting abilities.

The show is boring and predictable, IMHO. I'm liking Fringe though...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Happy Birthday Laker Girll!!

CaptainWacky

Happy Laker Day!