Is 'Human Target' any good?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
But to be fair dude, you love American Idol and the Phillies and Laker Girl, so really...how sound is your judgment?

I fucking HATE American Idol with the intensity of a thousand white-hot suns. I detest any "reality" shows, no matter how benign they appear. I don't care to watch a karoake competition any more than I wish to watch a woman who's religion requires her to birth the equivalent of a small town, or midgets who happen to be good business people. Meh.

The Phillies won the World Series in 2008, and got back in 2009.

Laker_Girl is beautiful, funny, smart, and the best woman a man could ask for as a wife, mother, partner, and friend.

I'D SAY THAT'S THREE FOR THREE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I fucking HATE American Idol with the intensity of a thousand white-hot suns. I detest any "reality" shows, no matter how benign they appear. I don't care to watch a karoake competition any more than I wish to watch a woman who's religion requires her to birth the equivalent of a small town, or midgets who happen to be good business people. Meh.

The Phillies won the World Series in 2008, and got back in 2009.

Laker_Girl is beautiful, funny, smart, and the best woman a man could ask for as a wife, mother, partner, and friend.

I'D SAY THAT'S THREE FOR THREE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

LOL took you a while to find that one, BDM...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Be honest: the Phillies razz pissed you off more than the LG one, huh?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Be honest: the Phillies razz pissed you off more than the LG one, huh?

No. It pissed me off equally. Her too, she's a super-duper Phillies fan.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well I was just razzing anyway. I like to mess with hardcore sports fans and conservatives, not necessarily in that order. And I was guessing on the Idol thing.