Is it true Jack died?

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
It is the first time I log into this site and Jack's annoying shit isn't spammed all over the place.

Please tell me the heart condition finally did him. If so, O promise pics of a weekend party with mid 40's naked women, like it deserves.

I might even fuck a poodle as a celebration token.

Equal Hater

Is that when your brain cancer is supposed to kill you? I would have guessed it was sooner based on the size of those tumors.

Your quality of posting as declined as your ass kissing of grandpa Jew as increased.

Thanks for playing. You lost.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
yeah, but see...and then...lol

jack

It is the first time I log into this site and Jack's annoying shit isn't spammed all over the place.

Please tell me the heart condition finally did him. If so, O promise pics of a weekend party with mid 40's naked women, like it deserves.

I might even fuck a poodle as a celebration token.

Lesson time. I'm a real live person, just like you. Celebrated my 32nd wedding anniversary Friday. My nickel says that was yesterday. Guess what that means I WASNT doing? You have NO idea how hard I'm laughing at your post.

Kindly tell me you aren't REALLY this easily trolled.

jack

:crickets:

Must be the spic in him that makes him so fucking stupid.

Empress E

Banned
Well he got so worked up over me earlier this year that it caused him to have a mini heart attack, or something along those lines.

It wouldn't be a huge surprise if jack keeled over dead one day soon. Not that I would want that to happen, because as horrific as he's been to me lately, we used to be close.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Well he got so worked up over me earlier this year that it caused him to have a mini heart attack, or something along those lines.

It wouldn't be a huge surprise if jack keeled over dead one day soon. Not that I would want that to happen, because as horrific as he's been to me lately, we used to be close.

Who do you think you are fooling?

jack

What fucking bullshit. Not even realistic.

Failed. I guess I wont be responding to any more of this fake stupidity.

Good luck crappy dual.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Shit. Which is the total sum value of this entire topic.

To be honest, most time spent on TK is the equivalent of attempting to fish small, less smelly turds, out of an ocean of liquid shite.

Equal Hater

I guess I wont be responding to any more of this fake stupidity.

If I had a dime for every time I saw this from Jackie, I'd be richer than the now defunct Mr. Jobs.

So you really have not died yet, Jack?

Go ahead and sue me because me asking when that old clicker is going to stop causes you distress.

You are an idiot.

VKD

Banned
If I had a dime for every time I saw this from Jackie, I'd be richer than the now defunct Mr. Jobs.

So you really have not died yet, Jack?

Go ahead and sue me because me asking when that old clicker is going to stop causes you distress.

You are an idiot.

is that your tapeworm on jack's dick?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So if an older guy fucking around on the internet is somehow pathetic, what does that make the two idiots obsessing over him long after everyone else has given their last fuck and moved on?

Fake El Jibbles and Equal Hater: do you realize how badly you must have been neckfucked to be carrying on this way? Holy shit...

Equal Hater

So if an older guy fucking around on the internet is somehow pathetic, what does that make the two idiots obsessing over him long after everyone else has given their last fuck and moved on?

Fake El Jibbles and Equal Hater: do you realize how badly you must have been neckfucked to be carrying on this way? Holy shit...

Obsessing?

I just stop by every couple weeks and get the old man cranking up with just a pair of one liners.

VKD

Banned
even the comicon dancers have moved on from their jack obsession. That's how sad these guys are