Is it true Jack died?

VKD

Banned
do you even know what an IP is? As an admin I can see them remember?

if, as you claim, you are two seperate people, then you must use the same computer.

however we all know it's just your dual.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have no idea who you are irl (or care for that matter), but you can migrate north and do some chores if you need a little money, spic.

Isn't that what you poor wetbacks do when the food stamps run out? Fucking "white" trash....

do you even know what an IP is? As an admin I can see them remember?

if, as you claim, you are two seperate people, then you must use the same computer.

however we all know it's just your dual.

I do know what an ip is. I also know I'm not Equal Hater and he's not me. So now I know you aren't really an admin.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm not sure what flouncing is and I'm not much of a prancer.

Flounce: verb. To flit, caper, sashay, prat. To preen, as an exaggerated movement. To gad about gaily as if in costume.

There will be a quiz.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
I do know what an ip is. I also know I'm not Equal Hater and he's not me. So now I know you aren't really an admin.

Absolutely 100% true.

I'm not even me, much less Edward Horne.

My real name is Eduardo Corneta Calenton. And I'm from Guadalajara, Mejico. A pregnant coyote found me as a semi aborted fetus, and fed me along with my 14 brothers and sisters, who were also my cousins and nephews.
As a teenager, I was smuggled into the United States to pick oranges, which allowed me to get a used mattress after saving for several years. Now I live off welfare with my wife Juana Peteta De La Cruz Medina Corneta Calenton and our seven children. With a combination of fake papers and the tax credits I get from the seven kids, plus the dependents I claim with several social security numbers I stole, I live very comfortably for an illegal Mexican.

I guess the American dream is alive and well. I, Eduardo Corneta Calenton, am proof of it.

Jackaloo was right all along. You are the Steve Jobs of trolls. You are a winner.

What do jack and Steve Jobs have in common?

Steve is currently earning more money than Vap, despite his recent misfortune of being dead.

jack

^ you're still an idiot.

jack

I think of you and the spic sucking each other on extremetube.com and suddenly everything is right in the world.