Is it true Jack died?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Obsessing?

I just stop by every couple weeks and get the old man cranking up with just a pair of one liners.

You go ahead and keep calling it that if it makes you feel better.
Do you schedule your vacations around whether or not you'll be able to stop in and stalk Jack for a couple days?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Donovan, why do you have your nose so far up Jack's ass? Is he somehow unable to defend himself?

Wow, got it first try. Guess your work here is done. You can go now.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your tendency to be subject to a cult of personality. Some are small and some are tall. Each of us has his place.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Obsessing?

I just stop by every couple weeks and get the old man cranking up with just a pair of one liners.

You do? Lulz. This is why I left Retard Haven. You're all ridiculous. Good thing you have each other.

You're an ignorant spic btw.

jack

Donovan, why do you have your nose so far up Jack's ass? Is he somehow unable to defend himself?

It's your head up there, far as I can tell. I haven't even really responded to you yet and I'm trolling your firm yet pliant little butt off.

:bigass:

jack

Since I started getting 25 grams of fiber every day, I'm extremely regular.

jack

Is there that much fiber on semen or you just swallow a whole lot, Jew?

Your rampant homophobia is disgusting, but considering your "roots" it figures a spic embraces that kind of mentality.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Is Donovan your dual trolling me by proxy? I sure hope there's more than one or two actual regulars here.

Got me AGAIN! Damn you're good.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's your head up there, far as I can tell. I haven't even really responded to you yet and I'm trolling your firm yet pliant little butt off.

:bigass:

I keep trying to save him but he dives right back in there!