I want to smell dark matter
Yoshi is a slave to no man.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOSHI BADGER DON' GIVE A STAR!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yoshi is a slave to no man.

Mario isn't a man. A real man wouldn't let his princess keep getting kidnapped. A real man would still find time for his princess despite holding down several jobs(plumber, doctor, go-kart racer, etc). His pussy brother Luigi is even less of a man.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't blame Mario or Luigi. They are stepping up and playing their roles in their Nietzschian eternal-recurrance nightmare.

THEY ARE GATHERING MUSHROOMS ON THE NINTENDO BARGE OF TEH DEAD.

CaptainWacky

Peach and Bowser are actually old friends who stage a kidnapping every couple of years so that Mario is forced to do some exercise.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Peach and Bowser are actually old friends who stage a kidnapping every couple of years so that Mario is force to do some exercise.

Old friends forcing him to exercise so he loses his buttcrack and is kicked out of the plumber's union and enabling Peach and Bowser to take over.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yet while they plot and plan, they all live in fear of Big Boo, waiting with death for anyone who enters his balcony.

CaptainWacky

Luigi fucks anything that moves.

CaptainWacky

He keeps a chain-chomp tethered to his ball bags. He's insane.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Meanwhile, Mario has become so conditioned that he can only climax while wearing the metal cap.

CaptainWacky

And only when thinking about the penguin mother.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've been continuing another round of SM64 this week -- currently trying to get 100 coins in the Hazy Mazy Cave. FUCKING ARROW PLATFORM AND MISTER I'S!

CaptainWacky

I FEEL like playing Mario 64 again now...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MY FREAKING JOYSTICK IS DYING FUCK I've had the game running all this time lol -- Mario sleeps for 2 days and then I gofor 100 coins again, then he sleeps for 2 more days...

A new classic controller is on its way from Amazon.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WOO HOO MY REPLACEMENT CLASSIC CONTROLLER ARRIVED (they were cheap so I picked up two -- this way people will think I actually have people over and don't just play alone lol)

Done with Hazy Maze Cave -- procrastinating Lava Land, doing Dire Dire Docks first.

I CAUGHT THE RABBIT!