Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this where we introduce ourselves?

szhismine

hi, i've decided to join for reasons that still aren't entirely clear for me. i'm sure at least one person will have something snide to say, so just go on and say it.

that is if y'all know me. i'm sure you'll recognize me soon enough.

I'm relatively new, too, but it seems like here either you just quietly start posting, or you go on a spamming/halfassed trolling spree.

Ah FBI part duo,....my disciple I shall teach. I sense deep anger in you, hatred towards many. Release your hatred....Darkness approaches, young one and soon Night will fall.
Yes, yes, deep pain, great pain are you in. Master Messenger Y will help you, he shall.

LM-DUCK.JPG

OMG I CAN SEE THE IMPROVMENT OVER THE MINEFIELD SO MUCH IN SPEAKFREELY ITS MINDBOGGLING!

Its great how you can't just spam in this forum or anything. I mean it's just fantastic.

Mentalist said:
OMG I CAN SEE THE IMPROVMENT OVER THE MINEFIELD SO MUCH IN SPEAKFREELY ITS MINDBOGGLING!

Its great how you can't just spam in this forum or anything. I mean it's just fantastic.

I too struggle with this. But no more.

szhismine said:
first of all i'm a she, second of all i'm not a dual (not that anyone will believe me).

1}What board did you post at before this one?

2}How did you find TK?