Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this where we introduce ourselves?

Do you recognize me, the most feared mass murderer in Amerikkka? Yes, I may still be in diapers, but tremble America. The Soul is a force to deal with, even if he can't quite walk yet.

hi RobL, how's it going?

no Baby_Manson_Jr, i don't recognize you. i'm not from America so i wouldn't know any of their mass murderers. besides, your disguise as a retard is pretty good. mass murderers are never as stupid as you obviously are. you'll have no problems getting away with killing people.

szhismine said:
hi, i've decided to join for reasons that still aren't entirely clear for me. i'm sure at least one person will have something snide to say, so just go on and say it.

that is if y'all know me. i'm sure you'll recognize me soon enough.

Hey!!! I know you.

And I suppose people will call you a dual for a while and be snide and poke you to see if you are friend or foe, but don't mind it all. There are lots of people here who DO know you and you can run around loving szh as much as you like.

;)

szhismine said:
hi RobL, how's it going?

no Baby_Manson_Jr, i don't recognize you. i'm not from America so i wouldn't know any of their mass murderers. besides, your disguise as a retard is pretty good. mass murderers are never as stupid as you obviously are. you'll have no problems getting away with killing people.

Stupid? Stupid?!?! The Soul is not stupid-immature,yes, weird, affirmative, deviant, for sure. But stupid? The Soul has plans of a new world order, where kinky AB Sex and busty women allow me to suckle on their bulbous nipples all day long on a beautiful, wind swept beach. And it will start here as the Newborn World Order takes over here.

Caitriona said:
Hey!!! I know you.

And I suppose people will call you a dual for a while and be snide and poke you to see if you are friend or foe, but don't mind it all. There are lots of people here who DO know you and you can run around loving szh as much as you like.

;)

We did all that and the ususal "show us your breasts" routine. She didn't fall for it. :(

Oh well, we tried. :P

maybe, i'm still not entirely sure why i joined. i guess for a challenge, a change, a place to rant freely, to keep tabs on EI's supposed enemies ( :roll: ), to see what i'm missing, to experience such a fucked up place (i mean that as a compliment), a place where i can yell at retards (like Baby Manson) without facing consequences... actually nevermind, i am sure why i joined. ;)