Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this where we introduce ourselves?

Plus there's the whole identity verification thing. If you're a women, you'll have to verify that fact by posting a photo of your naked breasts.

and perhaps some otheridentifying characteristics, piercings, tattoos......

Hello totally lame dual that nobody will remember soon because its totally retarded.

Welcome

I have a bunch of groupies that kill on the drop of a hat. Soon you'll all be our slaves when you kill yourselves off and we emerge from the Bottomless Pit.

At 2 feet tall, climbing out of that bottomless pit is going to be hell.

Take your time, we'll wait.

Oh, I got my followers, and their all dope addicted homicidal maniacs. The Soul says let Helter Skelter free, baby. Were gonna make this an AB world, and drive you out of it, except for those who will serve us.

Mentalist said:
1}What board did you post at before this one?

2}How did you find TK?

1. ExIsle

2. ExIsle

please don't hold it against me. i find you lot amusing, honestly. ;) and i've noticed so far that only a few posters here hate EI, i dunno if it's a board-wide blood enemy thing, but it doesn't seem that way to me.

jack said:
Which posters will know you from your style?

hm... style? i don't think i have a posting style, lol.

jack said:
and perhaps some otheridentifying characteristics, piercings, tattoos......

i doubt pierced ears will help. ;) i do want to get a ying-yang tattoo on my arm though. i figure i'll get it as an 18th birthday present to myself.

Sarek said:
Plus there's the whole identity verification thing. If you're a women, you'll have to verify that fact by posting a photo of your naked breasts.

nice try. :roll: