Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil​

Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers

CeeJay

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

104 killed in Gaza City, officials say; Israel cites stampede at aid drop​

Officials in the Gaza Strip said more than 100 people were killed and hundreds more injured in Gaza City on Thursday, accusing Israeli forces of opening fire on a crowd of people waiting for humanitarian aid. Israel said an unspecified number of the casualties were caused by a stampede as residents scrambled to reach a convoy of trucks. Israeli forces opened fire on members of the crowd who approached soldiers in a manner deemed threatening, according to Israeli officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. President Biden told reporters Thursday that he expected the incident would complicate negotiations over a hostage deal.

Click Here For Complete Story

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Best part of this copycat (jealousy) thread is Watching you wait ALL DAY LONG for me to be off line so you can post this and your shit russia thread that no one ever reads together.

Your mental illness if fun to exploit. And it's so easy to piss you off. Maybe one day you'll get so mad you'll pop a blood vessel and bleed to death internally.

I sincerely wish for that to happen to you.

But look what I just did HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You go to a lot of trouble for nothing you know. Everyone hates you, and know one ever responds to you.

Except for me and Lox when we puttin da boot deeply up dat ass.

:bigass:

jack

extreme-wilderness-pro-survi.gif

This is me pissing all over your crap jealous copycat spam thread.

Just a failed piece of shit that can't troll his way out of his soiled diapers.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Israel’s war on Gaza live: UN, medics say many Gaza aid attack victims shot​

• A United Nations team finds many injured in Thursday’s Israeli attack on Palestinians awaiting food aid in Gaza City have gunfire wounds, as the acting director of al-Awda Hospital says 80 percent of the wounded brought to the hospital had been shot.
  • The bodies of three more Palestinians killed in the food aid ‘massacre’ have been recovered, Gaza’s Health Ministry announced, bringing the overall death toll to 115, with some 760 wounded.
  • The United States military will airdrop humanitarian aid into Gaza, as Israel continues to restrict the access of vital humanitarian supplies via land routes.
  • Seven Israeli captives were killed as a result of Israel’s bombardment of Gaza, according to Hamas’s Qassam Brigades.
  • At least 30,228 people have been killed and 71,377 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7. The revised death toll in Israel from the October 7 attacks stands at 1,139.

jack

extreme-wilderness-pro-survi.gif

This is me pissing all over your crap jealous copycat spam thread.

Just a failed piece of shit that can't troll his way out of his soiled diapers.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

‘Lawfare’ on Israel’s war on Gaza reaches Germany. Will the case succeed?​

Top German officials, including Chancellor Scholz, are being sued for allegedly ‘aiding genocide’ in a case that raises awareness and loads pressure.

Late last week, lawyers in Germany filed charges against some of the country’s most senior politicians, including Chancellor Olaf Scholz, accusing them of “aiding and abetting genocide” in the Gaza Strip. The case on behalf of German Palestinians who have family in the besieged Strip centres around the issue of alleged complicity, given Germany’s continued support of Israel despite the incredibly high civilian death toll amid incessant bombardment. Almost 30,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel since October 7, in a campaign that followed an attack in southern Israel which killed 1,139 people by Hamas, the group that governs Gaza.

jack

Best part of this copycat (jealousy) thread is Watching you wait ALL DAY LONG for me to be off line so you can post this and your shit russia thread that no one ever reads together.

Your mental illness if fun to exploit. And it's so easy to piss you off. Maybe one day you'll get so mad you'll pop a blood vessel and bleed to death internally.

You go to a lot of trouble for nothing you know. Everyone hates you, and know one ever responds to you.

Except for me and Lox when we puttin da boot deeply up dat ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Israel-Gaza war: Israel demands names of hostages still alive for deal on new ceasefire​

An unnamed US official has said Israel has "more or less accepted" the deal. But Israeli media say Hamas is refusing to confirm which of its hostages are still alive, so Israel will not attend. The US says the six-week pause would see the release of more Israeli hostages and Palestinian prisoners. Delegates from Qatar and the US are also understood to be in Egypt. Pressure for a deal intensified after Thursday's incident outside Gaza City in the north of the territory where at least 112 people were killed as crowds rushed an aid convoy. Hamas has accused Israel of shooting at civilians as they attempted to get food. Israel has denied this.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Devastation in Gaza as Israel wages war on Hamas​

What we're covering
  • The US, alongside Jordan, airdropped more food into Gaza amid warnings that hundreds of thousands of people are on the brink of famine. US ally Israel continues to obstruct the bulk of ais deliveries, and United Nations experts on Tuesday accused Isreal of "intentionally starving" Palestinians in the strip.
  • Israeli forces fired at people waiting for aid on Monday night in northern Gaza, eyewitnesses said. Last week, more than 100 people were killed when Israeli troops opened fire during and aid dilivery, according to Palestinian health officials.
  • Hamas said Tuesday that "any prisoner exchange" would not happe united a ceasefire in Gaza, Israel's withdrawal of troops and entry of aid into the strip. Negotiators continue to work toward securing a deal by Ramadan, which starts in less than a week.
  • A UN team found "clear and convincing" information that hostages in Gaza were sexually abused, adding there are "reasonable grounds" to believe the sexual violence is ongoing.

jack

You go to a lot of trouble for nothing you know. Everyone hates you, and no one ever responds to you.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

US uses loophole to keep 100 arms sales to Israel under the radar amid Gaza war​

Biden administration not required to disclose sales below set dollar amount, in addition to public shipments worth over $573m

The US is reported to have made more than 100 weapons sales to Israel, including thousands of bombs, since the start of the war in Gaza, but the deliveries escaped congressional oversight because each transaction was under the dollar amount requiring approval. The Biden administration has become increasingly critical of the conduct of Israeli military operations in Gaza and the failure to allow in meaningful amounts of humanitarian aid, with the death toll now over 30,000 and with famine looming. But it has kept up a quiet but substantial flow of munitions to help replace the tens of thousands of bombs Israel has dropped on the tiny coastal strip, making it one of the most intense bombing campaigns in military history.

jack

You go to a lot of trouble for nothing you know. Everyone hates you, and no one ever responds to you.

Take Mirah, for example

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

U.S. to build temporary port for aid, Hamas says cease-fire negotiations continue​

The U.S. military will build a temporary port and pier on Gaza’s coastline to provide a new route for humanitarian aid, President Biden is set to announce in his State of the Union address Thursday evening, according to senior administration officials. The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the White House, said the plan is part of Biden’s orders to “flood the zone” with assistance arriving by air, land and sea. Hamas said in a statement Thursday that its delegation has left cease-fire negotiations in Cairo “to consult with the leadership of the movement” on issues including aid and the return of displaced people. Egyptian state media reported that talks would resume next week. Pressure is growing on parties to reach a cease-fire deal as the Islamic holy month of Ramadan approaches early next week. State Department spokesman Matthew Miller told reporters Wednesday that he was still optimistic a deal could be reached.

jack

Take Mirah, for example

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Five Months of War: Where Israel, Hamas, and the U.S. Stand​

In five months of war, how has Israel fared in achieving its aim of eliminating Hamas?

It is hard to say. The Israelis have certainly done considerable damage to Hamas, which is no longer capable of firing rockets into Israel and has seen thousands of its fighters either killed, wounded, or captured. Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant has averred that Hamas has ceased to be an organized fighting force in the northern Gaza Strip, and that the residual fighting is between units of the Israeli military, known as the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), and small numbers of Hamas fighters acting on their own. The south is a somewhat different story. The city of Khan Younis remains a combat zone, and the Israelis are intent on carrying out an operation in the city of Rafah, near the Egyptian border, because there are four Hamas battalions holed up there. In addition, the group’s Gaza-based leadership is believed to be in tunnels below the city. As far as the military toll, the IDF reports that almost 250 soldiers have been killed in action since group operations began, bringing the total IDF deaths since Hamas’s October 7 assault on Israel to more than 500. The number of Hamas fighters killed is unclear. The Israelis claim that they have killed thirteen thousand Hamas fighters, but that figure has not been independently verified. The U.S. government estimates that the number of Hamas fighters killed is likely lower.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Devastation in Gaza as Israel wages war on Hamas​

• US President Joe Biden cast doubt on the prospect of a deal that includes a temporary Gaza ceasefire paired with a release of hostages by Ramadan, which starts early next week. A week ago, he exoressed optimism a deal could be struck by Monday.
  • At least five people were killed Friday when airdropped aid packages fell on them in the Al-Shati camp west of Gaza City, according to a journalist on the scene.
  • A road being built by the Israel military splitting Gaza in two has reached the Mediterranean coast, a CNN analysis of satellite imagery shows. It’s part of a security plan to control territory for months and possibly years to come, Israeli officials have said.
  • The Israeli military’s latest review of the carnage at a food convoy on February 29, during which more than 100 people were killed, undermines key elements of its previous statements about the sequence of events.

jack

mmmmm............made ya post it twice. You know I own you.

Take Mirah, for example

jack