It CAN be difficult, by God! They're right!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is pleasing not of usually the other way when persons without a clothing of wintertime events can only not dream when sexual items occur.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Genesis 11:1-9

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Preach it, Brother Gear!!

aero SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER FLYING THE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER

Fruit flies or not, I do have a heart.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Why did God have to go down in order to do his thing? And who is he talking to, anyway, his angels? For fuck's sake, that doesn't make any sense!!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Talkative guy, this 'God', whoever he is.

D'you think the prophets used the same translation software as we? That would explain oh, so much.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Should we worry that God singular governed by commitee? Funny how the Council of Nicea missed that little tidbit when they were deciding on the content and structure of their 'holy' book.

Morons.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hey, at least they got rid of that Arian guy before he did major damage. That's something not many councils can take credit for.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'd say that the real reason Arianism didn't take off was that too few Gothic lords arbitrarily chose it over mainstream Christianity.

I guess that's a pretty good argument for God not being on their side, isn't it?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Gear said:
Nice drop! I thought mine was good.
Couldn't have done it without yours, first. What can I say - you just bring out the best in me. Or the worst, depending on one's point of view.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'd say that the real reason Arianism didn't take off was that too few Gothic lords arbitrarily chose it over mainstream Christianity.

I guess that's a pretty good argument for God not being on their side, isn't it?
With half of Arius' followers being from Libya, I think we can safely say that God would have never been on their side, what with it being a member of the Axis of Evil and stuff. :whistle: