It CAN be difficult, by God! They're right!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol, damn, it's been ages since I last listened to that. And I used to love that album!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
And I will continue to stay ignorant because that fucking video is fucking unavailable in fucking Germany because of fucking license rights. Fuck the industry!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Of course, I could always mention that I've listened to Clinton, PE, AND Grandmaster Flash before you were even born, but that would be bragging and downright age-ist.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Like it for the music...Love it for the wisdom.

I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina

She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it
Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it

So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man

So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina"

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Would you believe me if I told you I've personally sucked off George Clinton out back in the alley behind a sketchy bar in Allston?

Backstage passes = totally worth it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
WHAT!?!? YOU BITCH, I ONLY GOT TO DO THAT TO HIS SUPER-UGLY BASSIST!!! (at least I got to share a spliff with the old man afterwards, so I still remember that night rather fondly.)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Nah, I'm just joshin'. The closest I got was rubbing the head stubble of some black dude who was on ecstasy (I was also on ecstasy, no homo).

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Would you believe me if I told you I've personally sucked off George Clinton out back in the alley behind a sketchy bar in Allston?

Backstage passes = totally worth it.

I grew up in Allston...where?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Habibi's Hookah Lounge, right on Harvard and Comm Ave.

It was worth it just to get the taste of seared glycerine and "Mango Peech Wattermelon" out of my mouth.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have a vague unconnected memory of being very close proximity to Mr. George Clinton and being nearly overcome with the BO of same. I can't for the life of me remember where or when it was, only that for a long time afterward it was a running gag in my family that I alone knew "who got the funk."

I think it was a festival or jazz concert a few years ago. I'll have to investigate further...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
EDIT: found it, it was in 1999 he came and played a free concert our city used to put on, party in the park style. I attended a bunch of them, they kicked ass before the city ran outta money. But I remember distinkly (lol) the P-Funk coming offa that guy as he went up on stage. Nearly killed me...