IT'S A DONE DEAL!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's transfer deadline day in the football, and Chelsea have signed Hitler for a British transfer record of £23,545,697,459,264,236,617,423,961,647,774,614,961,101,987,104,034,981!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Um...yeah.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I'm going to have an American Football offensive lineman sit on you.

offensive-lineman.jpg

And this, I presume is a soccer player?

soccer_player_poses.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Not even comparable. Your heathen 'football' is more comparable to Rubgy - except Rugby players don't prance about with 20 pounds of body armour, and walk off the pitch after one kick.

There is no doubt, however, that the large majority of all REAL FOOTBALL players are complete pansies.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Rugby players don't hit each other like this:
normal_Lemma%2520hits%2520Johnson.jpg

or this

JMUGriz.jpg

'nuf said.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
[youtube]i0dH5-2Yqmw[/youtube]
[youtube]x_i6szEMhqk[/youtube]
[YOUTUBE]6lSsUKe8ihI[/YOUTUBE]

LOOK, NO PADDING.

Seph

Retired Account
Not even comparable. Your heathen 'football' is more comparable to Rubgy - except Rugby players don't prance about with 20 pounds of body armour, and walk off the pitch after one kick.

There is no doubt, however, that the large majority of all REAL FOOTBALL players are complete pansies.

its called hand egg Gagh ;)

633692057194761860-handegg.jpg

Consumer

Elder Statesman
double post

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You don't watch Rugby, that much seems clear.

I do, on occasion. Yeah, tough sport, good to watch, fun to play.

But it's not Football, you Limey Bastard.

fTh6BJk0k0FE2Ns.jpg

Love Child

One Love
Fuck Yes! Look at those legs! I've always said I never really enjoyed watching football because of all the padding. That was much nicer and I am now in a much better mood. Thanks Gagh!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YOU FUCKING ENGLANDES WITH YORU FUCKNIG PUSSY-ASS BADDMINTGTON, OUR SHUFFLEBALL IS MUCH MORE HARDCORE AND YOUR FUCKING DODGEBALL OUR VOLLEYBALL IS A REAL SPORT FOR MEN WITH BIG COCKS WHO WON THE SECOND WORLD WAR ANYWAY NOT YOU YOU FUCKNIG LIMEY EGG-EATING TEA-SUCKING BASTARDS, OUR BEATLES ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR ROLLING STONES OUR PIERCE BROSNON COULD KICK YOUR SEAN CONNERY'S ENGLISH ASS, WHY I OUGHTA...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just curious - how often are the players killed or crippled for life while playing rugby?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
The dead ones get processed and packaged as "tailgate burgers" for next season.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Note: they don't eat the soccer players.

Not even the Chinese.