I've decided to ban SaintLucifer.

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
Go choke to death on a trannies pole.
why the fascenation w/ trannies around here? all you cupcakeas pop bout is trannies and faggotism. sound like this be a pink board

Holla 5000

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
You don't say? I was unaware that it was even banned. Most curious indeed! Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ever more ironic is the number of morons on the site who actually believe you did 'hijack' my account, or that you had banned it. Rather shows the low collective IQ as displayed by the denizens of Troll Kingdom. I cannot say that I am surprised. Such is to be expected.
You seem tense.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread got funny, quickly!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Please don't ban Luci. What would we do for color around here without him?

Thug Angel

Luci is an emotional lil bitch. Thug made him cry many times. he admire Thug so much that he copycats lmany of Thug 's catchpgrhases. imitation. The true sign of admiration.

Holla 5000

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Thug Angel said:
Luci is an emotional lil bitch. Thug made him cry many times. he admire Thug so much that he copycats lmany of Thug 's catchpgrhases. imitation. The true sign of admiration.

Holla 5000

Like "pass the watermelon" and "where's my crack pipe, ho!"

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
Like "pass the watermelon" and "where's my crack pipe, ho!"
Wow your originality is unmatched.

Watermelon like fried cheicken is a SOUTHERN dish. Crackas eat that shit as much as cupcakeas. So that stereotype not only is wrong but indeilibyly stupid. Stop citin a sterreotype that was started in 1914 by DW Griffith's silent film Birth of a Nation. Thats the origen of you ignroance. Too abad you too stupid to know it.

as for crack, Thug dont fuck w/crack. None his homeis that he know of either. now clickem is where its at. Thug somke that shit 24-7.

from thug xperience, coke is the cave man fave drug along w/meth and xcatasy. Why dont you talk bout that cupcakea? know why? B/c you a stupid bitch that dont know shit bout shit. Leave the thuggin to us real thugs who know wassup. Stupid chitlin like comments are self defeetin
youve done witenessed the strernght of street nowledge
holla 5000

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The "blacks like watermelon" stereotype wasn't started by "Birth of a Nation," idiot.

Remember Little Black Sambo?

Thug Angel

FBI parte due said:
The "blacks like watermelon" stereotype wasn't started by "Birth of a Nation," idiot.

Remember Little Black Sambo?
as a apopluar opinion aobut blakcs? Yes it was. THug knows more bout self and his own history of balcka nd latin ppls. He finds ti funny when caves try to set Thug straight beased on they miseducation . you cant see this G on this shit cupcakea so step off before you gets stepped on. the sambo character came AFTER Brith of a nation you stupid biznitch. youve doen been schooled

Holla 5000

Tyrant

Thug Angel said:

Holla 5000
You didn't do shit, except troll a bunch of people when you pretended to be a tranny. You will conform to the rest of the board, the part which isn't a complete fake spastic dual 100% of the time, or suffer the consequences, my little pretend spic.

I sorta hope you don't. Tee hee.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thug Angel said:
as a apopluar opinion aobut blakcs? Yes it was. THug knows more bout self and his own history of balcka nd latin ppls. He finds ti funny when caves try to set Thug straight beased on they miseducation . you cant see this G on this shit cupcakea so step off before you gets stepped on. the sambo character came AFTER Brith of a nation you stupid biznitch. youve doen been schooled

Holla 5000

This crisp sweet fruit is native to Africa and was cultivated in Egypt in prehistory. Although it spread quickly eastward to lands around the Mediterranean sea and to India, it was not known, apparently, by either the ancient Greeks or Romans. Ultimately watermelons were introduced to Europe by Moors during their invasion of Spain--but it never became a popular fruit.

By contrast, they reached China somewhere between the 10th and 12th century, where they were well regarded such that today China, with Turkey, is one of the leading world producers of watermelons.

Then, when watermelons made the tragic voyage to America on slave ships in the 17th century, they were welcomed with open arms--by South Americans, North American Indians, and white settlers alike. They are documented to have been cultivated in New England in 1629.

In any event, watermelon became associated with America's black slaves--and ultimately became a stereotype, most offensively as a wonderfully happy black boy in ragged clothes and straw hat eating a slice of watermelon.

Since the earliest days of plantation slavery, the caricature of the dark-skinned black child, his too-red lips stretched to grotesque extremes as they opened to chomp down on watermelon, was a staple of racism's diet. Over time, the watermelon became a symbol of the broader denigration of black people.

There you do you dumb wannabe-nigspic. Now, if you would be kind enough to let THUGGIE know you are using his name here, it would be a most appropriate thing to do.