I've just come to realize

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh I see alright! Poor woman!! You need to teach him a lesson or two. Like, introduce him to Cassie's collection of dicks, for example.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Lies and duplicity are practically the same thing.

Sorry about your recent loss, though.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:likes this thread very much:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ily-
I think I agree, but I'm not sure what or who you're talking about. Can you be more specific?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Would you like me to masturbate on webcam for you Ily? My nuts are packed with sperm.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
No Daystrom, I do not want you to masturbate on webcam for me. Like, ever.

@Tisi - I LIKE Debbie Pelt ;)

@Gear - sorry, but no. Not here, anyway. I was pissed off about something, circumstances don't allow me to face it head-on, so I used the BL to let off steam and say my thing. Not the most effective or honest way to go on about it (isn't it ironic?), but it helped a bit.
I'm mostly fine now.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
No Daystrom, I do not want you to masturbate on webcam for me. Like, ever.

@Tisi - I LIKE Debbie Pelt ;)

@Gear - sorry, but no. Not here, anyway. I was pissed off about something, circumstances don't allow me to face it head-on, so I used the BL to let off steam and say my thing. Not the most effective or honest way to go on about it (isn't it ironic?), but it helped a bit.
I'm mostly fine now.

jack

That's like Day's funniest post ever.

jack

That's like Day's funniest post ever.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT. FOr all I know, that fucker is a fucking PI wiz and already has my fucking address.

I'm gonna buy me a Rottweiler first thing in the morning. No. Wait. I have something better and deadlier.

jack

Lulz, woof.

jack

Hey look, the fucking board is working again.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I can virtually guarantee you Daystrom is no PI wiz. Or any other kind of wiz for that matter.