Jack the Giant Slayer

LOL,they are your posts he quoted.

Let me explain since it apparently went over your head. He posts crying children photos after quoting me, no matter what I say. He also endlessly karma comments that I should leave. I'd like him to stop doing that in the Mine Field. I don't care if he does it anywhere else.

Do you understand now?

Why should I? Seriously, give me a good, reasoned explanation. Do you really fancy yourself a better poster here? Is Jibbles?

My Online persona is better than yours, and if you don't believe me I will get my Big Brothers online persona to come along and hit you on the johnny nose.

7746.imgcache.jpg

Loktar why do you still try to suck up to the big bad trolls after all these years? You're a nice guy most of time.

Loktar why do you still try to suck up to the big bad trolls after all these years? You're a nice guy most of time.

Because I tire sometimes of being the nice guy. Nice can get boring. Some days I feel like being a Wreck It Ralph rather than a Fix It Phil.

Because I tire sometimes of being the nice guy. Nice can get boring. Some days I feel like being a Wreck It Ralph rather than a Fix It Phil.

That's why I save up all my meaness for one day a year. Then, I announce it here at TK before I dig in and hiss.

Nick Hoult is a sexy slice of ass. A Single Man is a very wankable movie.

Of course the wanking over naked Nick turns dark when Colin Firth keels over and dies. Still, why waste a good wank eh?

:cosmic:

That film is a little gem though. I personally think it is one of Colin Firths best pieces. The dialogue / scenes with him and Julianne Moore is excellent. The sleeping bag suicide thing is also extremely (but darkly) amusing and memorable.

It's true -- while Firth gives remarkable performances in both films, A Single Man is a far superior film to The King's Speech, which doesn't hold up as well over repeated viewings on cable.

In a way. It's about a closeted gay professor in the 1950s who has lost his lover and plans to commit suicide. Julianne Moore plays his socialite best friend (fag-hag) and Nick Hoult (tanned and with highlights no less) plays a student with puppy-dog eyes and full, supple lips who keeps following him around.

It was directed by fashion designer Tom Ford, so visually it's gorgeous.

In a way. It's about a closeted gay professor in the 1950s who has lost his lover and plans to commit suicide. Julianne Moore plays his socialite best friend (fag-hag) and Nick Hoult (tanned and with highlights no less) plays a student with puppy-dog eyes and full, supple lips who keeps following him around.

It was directed by fashion designer Tom Ford, so visually it's gorgeous.

What do you call heterosexual men who love to watch two women make love?

Back