Jack...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I just thought the two of them might be able to help each other sound out words or something.

Seph

Retired Account
Maybe they shud learn to crawl before they sound out the word cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm saying if daystrom was my child i wud have gone to the roof of a tower block and soccer kicked him off.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, I took a couple potshots at Cakesock + Dershock a bit back but Jack pretended like he didn't see them.

So I figure it must be worse than I thought.

I guess I could be accused of groundless speculation, but my way of figuring is a lot funnier then I think it would be to be in a closed room with those two.

Seph

Retired Account
give them a gun each then it wud be funny i have two they can borrow...

4596.imgcache.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
The beauty is if they aim for each other they both win and lose.

Seph

Retired Account
4598.imgcache.gif

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well, you know how it is - Without a specific cock in mind, I can't appreciate the full weight of the insult. It's just too vague.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It's hard to tell with these brainy types, but yeah I think so.

And as a pro-cock man I take issue with the term 'a dick'. First of all, it's 'a cock'. Second of all it should be 'The Cock'.

A dick? What are we 6?

I fell like 'Suck my Cock' or even 'Suck The Cock' would have been a much more effective insult. And impressively masculine to boot.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Would the female equivalent be "Lick a Vag"? Funny enough, I've never seen that one used as an insult before. Wonder why that is. (Not really)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think suck on my clit would produce an erotic response from either a male or a female. Cock sucking is perjorative to straight men. (supposedly)