Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

Why would an emotion solve anything by itself?

If you're jealous of an asshole's riches, that might drive you to get rich yourself.

Problem solved. DUH

Cranky Bastard said:
Jealousy is innate to humankind. As inveterate as love.

I laugh at those who seek to remove all jealousy from themselves.
Do you do this often and in public? Standing on a streetcorner, say?

I think I gave you a quarter on Monday.

His 'quarter' insult could also have been used in the classic "to call someone who gives a damn" remark that was popular on certain television shows in the 90's.

Kerb Crawler said:
His 'quarter' insult could also have been used in the classic "to call someone who gives a damn" remark that was popular on certain television shows in the 90's.
I'm also fond of the old pick up line, "can I borrow a quarter? My mama told me to call her when I met the girl of my dreams."

Wisdom said:
I'm also fond of the old pick up line, "can I borrow a quarter? My mama told me to call her when I met the girl of my dreams."

Oh, yes, most certainly a good one. Me, I always preferred to feign a broken arm, struggling to try and move some furniture into the back of my van by myself, garner the sympathetic attention of a chunky chick and when she wasn't looking bash her in the head with my cast, take her to my home on the edge of town, and dump her in the bottom of the well in my basement, taunting and heckling her.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, it does.

Jealous?

jack said:
So Jimmy, how's your mom?
You stay the fuck away from my family jack I am SERIOUS. Do you think you can get away with all the hurt you cause in the world without paying consequences? You'll get your comeuppance -- the Assistant DA here gets regular updates on your stalking and will put posts like this in the file.

Kerb Crawler said:
Oh, yes, most certainly a good one. Me, I always preferred to feign a broken arm, struggling to try and move some furniture into the back of my van by myself, garner the sympathetic attention of a chunky chick and when she wasn't looking bash her in the head with my cast, take her to my home on the edge of town, and dump her in the bottom of the well in my basement, taunting and heckling her.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, it does.

Jealous?
Different strokes.

Wisdom said:
You stay the fuck away from my family jack I am SERIOUS. Do you think you can get away with all the hurt you cause in the world without paying consequences? You'll get your comeuppance -- the Assistant DA here gets regular updates on your stalking and will put posts like this in the file.

Is that a hair trigger, or are you just happy to see me? :bigass: