Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jealousy

Wisdom said:
Not so, because as I've made clear, if I ever met jack I would beat him senseless.

Speaking of that, how's your mom? Which is worse to clean up, the blood, or the shit?

jack said:
Speaking of that, how's your mom? Which is worse to clean up, the blood, or the shit?
The shitty blood. It looks exactly like enchilada sauce mixed with soupy refried beans. Oily.

Wisdom said:
The shitty blood. It looks exactly like enchilada sauce mixed with soupy refried beans. Oily.

That's awesome. I havent had to clean shit up since high school, when I was an orderly at the Vermont Veterans Home, so I can relate.

Is that kletz' dried spooge on your chin? Cant tell if it's his or Bogner's.

Busy busy busy!!!

jack said:
Is that kletz' dried spooge on your chin? Cant tell if it's his or Bogner's.

Busy busy busy!!!

I Understand Your Feud With Daniel Hellman And, To A Lesser Degree, Your Animosity Toward James Bogner. What Did This Man-Child Kletz Ever Do To You? He Is Fairly New To The Comic-book Nerd Board, Yes? Are There Others There You Dislike As well?

Jack likes to fantasize about comic book fans giving each other sexual pleasure. Jack used to own a comic book shop, where, I would guess, he spend long hours developing these elaborate fantasies. Do you get my drift, M.O.D.O.K.?

He Wishes For You And The Man-Child To Have Intimate Relations With Each Other? I Am Pleased That This Is Something M.O.D.O.K. Does Not Have Knowledge Of.